Started by ExLibrisMortis, April 01, 2010, 05:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExLibrisMortis

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NE2Pd939053b3b#comments

there you go, read all about it!!!

now discuss!!!
happy April fool's

Technowraith

Certainly interesting news. It appears that Cameron already has some of the work done. But i would also be leery of the release date. Cameron (at least in that article) says he hasn't committed to Fox's production schedule. I don't want a rushed sequel. I want something that is quality. A year is a somewhat reasonable amount of time, though i would be more comfortable with 18 months for a new sequel release. Will definitely keep up with this...
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Umm, read the comments at the bottom of the page, I'm pretty sure that's a bogus announcement.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Nìftxavang Sreu

omggg I got sooo excited, and then I saw the April Fools Joke comments on the bottom. I got SO pissed. I was freaking out (in a good way) because a year/18 months would be amazing if that was all I had to wait. But that's cruel if it's a joke.  :( >:(

proud member of the NSFC!!

Yea, don't trust ANYTHING you read today.

LearnNavi Forums:

Nìftxavang Sreu

April Fools is a bad day to have an internet connection. LOL

LearnNavi Forums:

'Itan Atxur

I already learned my lesson in a different topic so I already knew this was a joke before even reading it. I hate April fools day :(. It routinely makes a fool of me.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìftxavang Sreu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 01, 2010, 03:44:38 PM
I already learned my lesson in a different topic so I already knew this was a joke before even reading it. I hate April fools day :(. It routinely makes a fool of me.
as with me. Man. They REALLY got me good  :P

'Itan Atxur

I'm just glad that the stuff I read I DIDNT want to hear! When I realized it was a joke, I was relieved!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niawve Mokri

I so cannot wait for the sequel! My uncle himself loves the whole Avatar thing and he would be really excited to see it. I cant wait to see posters and trailers for it!

Just don't show him this, because it's bogus. We all love it and ALL thought that this was awesome...until we read the comments.....

LearnNavi Forums:

Tsepxor

As soon as I read "The 'tar", I knew it was a joke. Kinda reminded me of the episode of the IT crowd where Moss and Roy tell Jen that a black box is the internet and that they'd spoken with Stephen Hawking (The Hawk) and he said she could have it ;D

April 1st has been awesome, I wasn't caught out once :)

-Tsepxor

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

Quote from: Tsepxor on April 01, 2010, 09:20:33 PM
As soon as I read "The 'tar", I knew it was a joke. Kinda reminded me of the episode of the IT crowd where Moss and Roy tell Jen that a black box is the internet and that they'd spoken with Stephen Hawking (The Hawk) and he said she could have it ;D

April 1st has been awesome, I wasn't caught out once :)

-Tsepxor

Yea the 'tar kinda tripped my BS meter too. That and all the This is bogus comments at the bottom of the page.LOL.

LearnNavi Forums:

Nanaki

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on April 01, 2010, 03:44:22 PM
April Fools is a bad day to have an internet connection. LOL

I have no internet since 31 March and now I'm connected with my mobile :D NO APRIL FOOLS FOR ME ;D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Neykun

So what's this sequel going to be about?  I had quite a long conversation with a friend about possible plot lines a little while ago, we narrowed it down to a couple possibilities that seem sensible to us, but who knows.  Any word?

-edit

I guess I should look at the "sequel speculations" board ::)
~insert awesome signature here~

Nìftxavang Sreu

Txontaw

Haha, I take everything with a grain of salt on April 1st.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

When it comes to discussing the sequal, I just close my eyes (or ears, depending on the medium) and quietly click (walk away)  I didn't know what the first avatar was going to be about until the previews, and I don't want to come up with some wild speculation or hear any wild speculation which will just put down the awesomeness that is AVATAR.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.