Its easy  2 telephone pole arrows in the chest  ;D

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 23, 2010, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 23, 2010, 01:33:47 PM
seriously how can you make fun of Neytiri? its funny, but wrong

Its easy  2 telephone pole arrows in the chest  ;D

Nooooooo!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Col Quaritch

Quote from: albani on March 06, 2010, 11:25:42 PM

Remember, She kicked your butt once and I'm sure she'd do it again.  :P

I should smite you a dozen time over for posting that in my thread you blue cockroach :P

'Tsamsiyu

QuoteI should smite you a dozen time over for posting that in my thread you blue cockroach

Say that again... I dare you.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

'Tsamsiyu

Niwantaw

hey don't start on me i'm just an inocent (giggling) bystander
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

I said I should but at the same time I find it funny and you gave me a picture that I didnt have of the breath mask that go to making one much better. Side I like about 89.9% of you.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

you smite Hufwe Tsamsiyu and you've got me and my 2 energy swords (halo series) to deal with buddy. no mersy required!  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 25, 2010, 11:36:57 AM
you smite Hufwe Tsamsiyu and you've got me and my 2 energy swords (halo series) to deal with buddy. no mersy required!  ;D

When one of the Na'vi get into a bar fight... all of the Na'vi get into a bar fight.

Niwantaw

i'll go get my minigun...
and join in on the team the na'vi are ganging up on
(damm my fairness)
(what how would YOU like it if all the na'vi ganged up on you)
(you just have to help them even the odds....)
(i think i just essentualy killed myself but ahhh well)
Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

oh well if we are bringing in weapons out side of Avatar put me down for a Death Star I'll blow your stupid planet up and harvest all that mineral from the astorids mining operation solved and no blue cockroaches to worry about. Hey I did say I like alot of you just a few of you are a P.I.T.A. now if you have a guilty concious about that you must be one of the Pita's I'm talking about.

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 25, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
oh well if we are bringing in weapons out side of Avatar put me down for a Death Star I'll blow your stupid planet up and harvest all that mineral from the astorids mining operation solved and no blue cockroaches to worry about. Hey I did say I like alot of you just a few of you are a P.I.T.A. now if you have a guilty concious about that you must be one of the Pita's I'm talking about.

I'ma flip out like a ninja!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 25, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
wouldn't a halo ring be more practical?
;D
Only mostly AWOL.

pbhead

but... death star.

now... if i could get one with mesh over the air shafts... (and maybe some shielding... shields sound good...)

'Itan Atxur

i'll just take a reaper like soverign.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Col Quaritch

Quote from: pbhead on March 25, 2010, 06:23:37 PM
but... death star.

now... if i could get one with mesh over the air shafts... (and maybe some shielding... shields sound good...)

My Death Star wont be built by Nazi like brits so no major design flaws like that or the possiblity of elite shock troopers loosing to teddy bears.

'Itan Atxur

Considering the Na'vi are just blue skinny Teddy bears...

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Niwantaw

my death star cheats
it haz sniper lazer thing with infinate range
it is also disguised as a chocolate factory
;D
Only mostly AWOL.