Can I see Neytiri before the reveal?

Started by archaic, August 31, 2010, 04:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

srane, plus if you skip to the part where she's raising her bow, she appears to have a pretty high vantage point over him, it looks higher than that tree

Txura Rolyu

I think this thread is dying.... (hears gasping for air in the background)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

pbhead

this bugged me so much.  I mean come on.  when i got the dvd i went over this area frame by frame and i couldnt see anything...  :(   I want it to be there, because, well, i feel its bad cinamatography for her not to be there... but... arrrrg!!!1   >:(

Human No More

Not really... she was higher up than is shown there, and certainly good at avoiding being seen when she needs to :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Human No More on September 10, 2010, 05:24:55 PM
Not really... she was higher up than is shown there, and certainly good at avoiding being seen when she needs to :)
I agree.  I'd take a guess at her being 30-40m up in the trees.