clan leaders necklace

Started by jaytea, February 13, 2010, 03:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaytea

notice at the end of the movie jake is wearing the clan leader choker so does that mean they found tsu teys body or do they have more than one? i wish they showed this stuff

Kìte'eyä Aungia

Well, depending on who you ask the extended DVD could have up to 40 minutes of deleted scenes.

jaytea

the only problem though if you remember lord of the rings only the DVD came out first it took another month or so until the extended dvd came out so we might be waiting longer

Kìte'eyä Aungia

Yeah, probably. There's also a 3d version planned for some time down the line which we'll all have to go buy as well.

$$$

Txontaw

Quote from: Kìte'eyä Aungia on February 13, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
Yeah, probably. There's also a 3d version planned for some time down the line which we'll all have to go buy as well.

$$$

I'm just going to wait until the box set comes out and then I'll get the 3D version.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Txontaw on February 13, 2010, 06:20:41 PM

$$$

I'm just going to wait until the box set comes out and then I'll get the 3D version.

and a new 3-D TV to watch it on
$$$$$

:)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 14, 2010, 02:43:05 AM
Quote from: Txontaw on February 13, 2010, 06:20:41 PM

$$$

and a new 3-D TV to watch it on
$$$$$

:)

*starting to plant my money tree*

bagget00

Well at least you guys have money to spend.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

jaytea

i just think it would be nice i think it would be cool playing the game in 3d though lol