What to do when avatar wont be in theater

Started by Hufwe ta'em, March 13, 2010, 10:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do when avatar wont be in theater

Wait the Blue-ray
31 (86.1%)
Try to found it on internet - VERY WRONG !!!
6 (16.7%)
Watch the Trailer
6 (16.7%)
Read the Script every time u need to see avatar and listend the soundtrack
17 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Wait on the home version release, and read the script and listen to the soundtrack, those watch it online movie places are more trouble than they're worth.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eana Tanhì

while I'm waiting for dvd to come out I'm going to spend all my time learning the language

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on March 30, 2010, 11:35:48 AM
while I'm waiting for dvd to come out I'm going to spend all my time learning the language

Great idea, lol. I still say there should be a Na'vi only dub of the movie included on the DVD.

LearnNavi Forums:

Swoka Ikran

Will wait for the blu-ray. This movie is making me buy a stinking Blu-ray player...was hoping to skip the BD format altogether (I usually just watch movies on digital cable).

A friend of mine downloaded one of those internet rips and I made him delete it before he could watch it, not just because they're illegal, but also because the poor quality of them would ruin the movie. He later ended up seeing it in the theater with me...twice.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Niwantaw

Quote from: swoka ikran on April 07, 2010, 07:57:29 PM
A friend of mine downloaded one of those internet rips and I made him delete it before he could watch it, not just because they're illegal, but also because the poor quality of them would ruin the movie. He later ended up seeing it in the theater with me...twice.

you can get some seriously high quality pirate copies now and i mean ones that were playing on a 48" TV and still looking perfect (friend of a friend has it)
Only mostly AWOL.

Technowraith

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 07, 2010, 08:00:59 PM
Quote from: swoka ikran on April 07, 2010, 07:57:29 PM

you can get some seriously high quality pirate copies now and i mean ones that were playing on a 48" TV and still looking perfect (friend of a friend has it)

Pirated copies are still fail because they aren't as fun as seeing the real deal in the theater. Which begs to ask the question how the pirated copies dealt with the 3D aspect of the film. If not projected properly or used with glasses, the film is blurry. Unless it's the 2D version. In any case, pirating is as  good as ikran feed as far as this forum is concerned. We support our Na'vi proudly, even if you take out a mortgage (like me) to feed your ikrans and palulukans.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Niwantaw

hey hey i didn't say they were as good and yeah it is 2D but i'm just saying if you can be bothered to look you can get high quality copies that are probably as good as the DVD will be

but still piracy is wrong

they should make films free normally.....  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Technowraith

Avatar isn't scheduled to rotate out of the mall theater until may. The theater negotiated an extension apparently and they're being allowed to keep the prints until mid may. I'll have my DVD long before then, but i'll still see avatar in the theater as long as it's available. Even despite having the DVD, i love the theater experience due to the immersiveness of the large screen and the powerful sound system. Nothing still beats a theater movie experience, even if you do have a 60 inch lcd high-def tv and a 6000 watt sound system.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Niwantaw

it isn't in my cinema any more

want to see it so much though

can't get anywhere that shows it....
Only mostly AWOL.

'Itan Atxur

What'll i do? WATCH IT ON MY NICE NEW DVD!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Eyamsiyu

Bluray for sure, but I'll still read the script, because of how different (and how complete) it really is.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

LearnNavi Forums: