Favorite Parts of the movie (spoilers)

Started by Skxawng, December 21, 2009, 02:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Just one of my favorite parts of the movie are their ears. They are expressive, like a cat. Cameron didn't miss a trick in this thing!  :D

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Anavrin

My favorite part is definitely the scene where Jake and Neytiri are underneath the Tree of Voices.  Jake tells Neytiri that he loves her, and they mate for life.  That scene was so beautiful and well done.  Really, there aren't words to describe how beautiful that scene was.
A few other favorites:

The scene where Jake arrives at the Tree of Souls on the Toruk, walks up to Neytiri hesitantly, and she looks at him for such a long time and then says, "I see you."  That was spectacular, and so beautiful.

The scene where Neytiri is holding Jake in her arms after she placed the oxygen mask on his face.

At the very end when Jake is getting his soul transplanted into his Avatar; Neytiri kisses both his eyelids and then crouches over his Avatar body, and his eyes open.

Also, the scene where Neytiri crouches protectively over Jake's body when Tsu'Tey tries to kill him.  I loved that part.

The short scene when it's raining and Neytiri is drinking from a large flower.

I think also that any nighttime scene involving Jake and Neytiri could also be counted as a favorite, those are all so beautiful.

"Oel ngati kameie."

Sìltsan Txe'lan

One of my favorit places is when Jake gathered all Na'vi clans!

Its so cool, and I couldn't stop smiling ;D
Reminds me of Lord of the Rings :P

Eywa Ngahu!

Txantslusama tsamsiyu

There were many scenes that i loved, but the destruction of hometree was one of the best. Also when Jake fights Quaritch. You gotta admit Quaritch is b.a. even though he is evil. BTW does this forum care about profanity.

Tengfya swizaw

My favorite scene changes with what mood I'm in, but as of now my favorite moment was where the Hammerhead Titanotheres are storming the squad of marines, and a certain AMP marine shouts out "Come get some!" and then gets crushed. Come get some, Tawtute Skxawng.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Hufwe Makto

my all time favorite scene has got to be when Neytiri and Jake first meet. the one where Neytiri saves his ass from the those hyena like things.

CrashingDoors

I was just thinking about the scene when Jake is freed, confronts Neytiri, and she tells him to go away. When she says "never come back", and the way she looks at Jake for a second, then looks down and to her right and stares blankly there for a couple seconds. I don't know what it is about that but it's such a great scene. Practically any time when Neytiri gets really mad/really happy/really annoyed is my favorite scene.