Avatar > Avatar 1 (formerly "The Movie")

Favorite Parts of the movie (spoilers)

(1/14) > >>

Skxawng:
Will write my own fav parts later, but my laptop is about to die

Sarkath:
The one of many parts that stick out in my mind is when Jake claims his Banshee.

guitarsniper:
i was a big fan of the falling on leaves scene. also, the first scene in the jungle was full of so much wonder and excitement, it made me wish that the BBC had shot Planet Earth in the same level of 3d

Eywayä mokri:
I think the part when Jake just becomes one of the Omaticayas and then goes with Neytiri in the jungle in one of my favorite parts.

I really like the beauty of the world that is shown here and the soundtrack just fits perfectly. You can also see the perfection of the expressions on their faces when Neytiri tells Jake that he can now choose a wife. I think this part is very emotional.

Sarkath:

--- Quote from: Eywa-ri ’eveng on December 21, 2009, 03:07:22 am ---I think the part when Jake just becomes one of the Omaticayas and then goes with Neytiri in the jungle in one of my favorite parts.

I really like the beauty of the world that is shown here and the soundtrack just fits perfectly. You can also see the perfection of the expressions on their faces when Neytiri tells Jake that he can now choose a wife. I think this part is very emotional.

--- End quote ---

This was the second one to come to mind. After hearing someone else describe this scene makes me shift the order in my head a bit. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version