FIFTY MINUTES TO AVATAR ON FX, SO WHO WILL WATCH IT???

Started by Niri Te, May 01, 2012, 09:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niri Te

So Ateyo and I are in a motel in El Paso because we has a lot to do in "the big ugly" and it will take two days. We found out this morning that Avatar was going to be on FX today, and when we checked into the Motel We found out it was going to be at 8PM local time.
  We got a really nice dinner, and a cool desert to wbjoy while the two of us watch it in a King size bed together.
  So those of you what will, (or did already in a different time zone),  enjoy the movie, where were you, were you alone, and did you enjoy it?
  I'll answer the "past tense" questions after we have seen the movie.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

DJ Makto

How could I say no to a historic showing of Avatar?  ;)

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Niri Te

It was good to watch the movie again, Ateyo and I now understand ALL the Na'vi that we hear, even the na'vi without subtitles in English.
We could have done without all the damn commercials though. Now Ateyo and I are both going to take a nice hot bath, and then cuddle up together.
See you later in the morning, after we get up.
Niri Te

DJ Makto

Quote from: Niri Te on May 02, 2012, 01:45:25 AM
It was good to watch the movie again, Ateyo and I now understand ALL the Na'vi that we hear, even the na'vi without subtitles in English.
We could have done without all the damn commercials though. Now Ateyo and I are both going to take a nice hot bath, and then cuddle up together.
See you later in the morning, after we get up.
Niri Te

Yes the RDA propagan--*Ahem* commercials were a bit of a downer. Still a fantastic ride. Will watch again tomorrow.

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

I had set to record, but the stupid box deleted it :(

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Niri Te