How many times have you seen Avatar on DVD/Bluray?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 24, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Last I checked, 166.  But this was a week or two after the release of the DVD, if I remember correctly.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur Niftxavang

Well, I've watched it twice... yep I know...  :P Ive been busy,   I wonder if we can get to a 1000 mark, that we will rip a hole in the universe and poof!!!   pandora vacation FTW!  (For the rest of your life)   ;D  IDK, sorry ppl, I have not had my coffee yet...   I plan on watching it alot more, I have a PS3, but I bought the HD version... So, I'm still deciding weather to buy the Blue ray.   :-\        I keep thinking to myself after every ending of the movie.  "I wonder what the second AVATAR will be like?"
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on June 19, 2010, 09:09:38 AM
...   I keep thinking to myself after every ending of the movie.  "I wonder what the second AVATAR will be like?"

I'm guessing we all are wondering.  If you don't want to waste your lives in the 3-/4-year gap between the two movies, you might as well be in cryosleep for the next few years.  I'm quite confident learnnavi.org will still be flourishing after all these years :)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ean Hufwetulyu

Avatar is to be re-release in august with the extra minutes and features. right?
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Swoka Ikran

As far as I've read, there's no set date.

The topic and trailer posted on here about August 18th was proven fake.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tompa'Ivong

ill take a crack at this one, try around black friday more of likely

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Ean Hufwetulyu

well i found out the the DVD release is about to be stopped in two-three weeks

Swoka Ikran

That's what I heard too.

Saw a TV commercial for Avatar on Friday night: "Available for a limited time". I later read somewhere they were pulling it in early July.

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Ean Hufwetulyu

then that must mean that they are re-releasing it theatres in a few months

Technowraith

Well, bringing life back to the count, i'm now up to 80 viewings. It's at the point where I know how many times i have to click the "next" button on the remote to get to the "play movie" option on the dvd's menu (cuz my fail dvd player requires you to hit "Next" a few times to start the movie.) So i can start the movie from another room if i aim the remote just right by hitting "Next" 3 times. LoL
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eanikran

Oe have this tally clicker app on my ipod that I use to keep track so I dont forget my count  :D
so far I'm at 27 on the blu ray.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Swoka Ikran

Watched again last night...laying on my bed with a laptop.

I've forgotten how many times now I've seen it...somewhere around 12 or 13.

I want to watch more, but other hobbies keep me busy. :( I likely won't get to see it again for another week or two...

Ku'rända

._.;  Um..  1 time.

I got the BD/DVD  when it first released, but only just finished the BD version 2 weeks ago <_<;

Damn non-HDCP monitor.

Give us a chance, MORON!

Ean Hufwetulyu

no problem you catch to the numbers sooner or later

Puvomun

Hmmm... 4 times on DVD (as I got a broken BD with that) and 4 times on BD since this afternoon.
I total 21 views now.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eanikran

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eanikran