How many times have you seen Avatar on DVD/Bluray?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, April 24, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Swoka Ikran

Can add another BD viewing today...

Nobody was around, so I got to use the surround sound and HDTV in the den :D

If only we had SS and a BD player in the basement (already have the HDTV)...then I could watch whenever without driving my parents insane.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eanikran

I watch it with surround too. On a 72 inch flatscreen. I always have the stereo up to about 70 too (max is 100)  ;D

Puvomun

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on July 11, 2010, 04:22:47 PM
I watch it with surround too. On a 72 inch flatscreen. I always have the stereo up to about 70 too (max is 100)  ;D
HRH! I am glad that my apartment is quite soundproof too, when I watch the movie...
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on July 11, 2010, 04:22:47 PM

I'm coming to your house...
Only mostly AWOL.

Swoka Ikran

72"...I'm sure that TV was $$$$. Oh, and I watch with the SS around 25-30 (of 50).

I've also had an opportunity to watch on a 90" projector screen, but it was during school in April (in a 3 hr study hall).

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eanikran

haha I think it was like $2000. but my dad bought it  :D
thats what sucks about projectors though, (as far as I know) they don't output in HD

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on July 12, 2010, 01:14:28 PM
thats what sucks about projectors though, (as far as I know) they don't output in HD
Most don't. Some newer projectors can do 720p though, and I've seen 1080p capable models.

Eyamsiyu

IDK how many I have now, but you can tack another one on there!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Puvomun

We are not addicted. We just keep checking how much Na'vi we understand. :D
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txur Niftxavang

I've only watched it once since it came out on DVD.  I barely have enough time anymore for stuff like watching movies. I plan on watching it tomorrow, I'll MAKE time.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eanikran

I'm watching right now, just started my 34th  ;D

Lisa

Quote from: Puvomun on July 12, 2010, 02:13:38 PM
We are not addicted. We just keep checking how much Na'vi we understand. :D

HRH!  That's a good one!   And true.  :)

Oeru syaw "Tirea Ikran" kop slä frakrrmi layu oe "Grammar Skxawng"   :)

Jameso

Tanhì'kilvan te McEnti

I watchs the Movie on DVD 5 times on BR 0 times I hve not jet a BR player at home

I have the BR disk in house

my mother have Yesterday see the Movie for the first time and she found it too a good Movie ( Yeahhh she is not moer scared of the Na'vi ;D )

'Itan Atxur

I haven't seen avatar in nearly 2 months!! What's wrong with me!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eanikran

I've been watching it like every other day, at least.  :D ;D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: The Ghost of 'Itan Atxur on July 19, 2010, 12:10:39 AM
I haven't seen avatar in nearly 2 months!! What's wrong with me!!

Nothing.  Watching Avatar is like eating steak: it's basically orgasmic, but to truly enjoy it each time you eat/watch it, you have to do it sparingly.

Still, it is about time.

Txur Niftxavang

I have not watched it in... hmmm.   4, or 5months. The other day, I bought the BlueRay version that comes with the HD version.  I've been busy keeping track of diet, and I workout everyday for 2hours.  MMM,, Plyometrics, and Kenpo!  I cannot move I'm soooo sore...
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.