2 (5.7%)
16 and to infinity and beyond
2 (5.7%)
I sleep in the theater
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hufwe ta'em

SunTzu te tsamtseo

At least twice, orginal version, german dubbing, and maybe Na'vi nì'aw  ;)
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Ekirä

I think my mom would have a fit if I saw it more than once, especially as 3D tickets cost more. But I'm hoping I'll be able to see it twice. ;D

Nyx

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

i voted "i sleep in the theater" b/c there no option "as many times as possible" but im going 2 try and see it as many times as i can...my main limiting factor is work :(

Swoka Ikran

Needs an option for "My theater isn't carrying it". None of the theaters near me are showing it :(

Fandango adds new movies on Tuesdays though...so this may change.

If it does come out in any theater near me, probably somewhere between 1 and 5 times. I don't have the time to go more than that. I saw the original 4 times in the theater.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

bommel

1 or 2 times - hopefully in 3D. This will be my first 3d movie ;)

MIPP

Ok, as soon as i come back to the US, I'll watch it. Unfortunately, I don't think I have time to see it more than once or twice.
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Ekirä

Quote from: bommel on August 24, 2010, 12:15:10 AM

I don't believe you have any choice as to whether you see it in 3D--that's the only option. :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on August 23, 2010, 04:43:25 PM
Needs an option for "My theater isn't carrying it". None of the theaters near me are showing it :(

+1

Is Techowraith still here? Haven't seen him in a while ^^

Nyx

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ekirä on August 24, 2010, 07:35:59 AM
Quote from: bommel on August 24, 2010, 12:15:10 AM

I don't believe you have any choice as to whether you see it in 3D--that's the only option. :D

And I don't believe that you never seen a movie in 3D.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Payä Tìrol

I haven't either.

I saw Avatar originally on DVD in like, May or something, and I almost never go to the movies.
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

Kxeyo

Quote from: Payä Tìrol on August 26, 2010, 02:45:29 PM
I haven't either.

I saw Avatar originally on DVD in like, May or something, and I almost never go to the movies.

You really should. It's worth every cent.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Payä Tìrol

Planning to tomorrow! Keftxo oeru lu that I missed seeing it in IMAX 3d the first time around, and the only one of the 5 area IMAX screens that's carrying it is also the fake kind :/
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

Ioang taronyu

ofcause I musst see it. But my problem is that I hven't so much time so I will be happy if I could  see it more than twice

Human No More

Depends how long it's in cinemas... at LEAST once/week for the whole time it is, probably closer to 2-3 times/week assuming time and money.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

now that i know the times i might go mon-fri right after work

Lolet

I would sleep in the theater but there's pervs in it.

Ekirä

Yeah. And I would also die if I had to eat movie theater popcorn to keep myself alive. Other than that, the seats are pretty comfy in my theater. ;D