Intimate scene from 2007 script.

Started by Payoang, January 10, 2010, 12:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Étienne

It's like when you think it's erotic for a girl to lick your ear and then you put headphones in. Same thing.

Payoang

Quote from: Étienne on January 10, 2010, 01:42:43 AM
It's like when you think it's erotic for a girl to lick your ear and then you put headphones in. Same thing.

That has got to be the most perfect, albeit disturbing, analogy I've heard/read recently.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Well I wouldn't have thought of that but ok.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Txura Tirea

Aww, it's a pity this got cut out of the movie. Can't wait to see all the cut-out material on the DVD!  ;D
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Étienne

Quote from: Txura Tirea on January 10, 2010, 01:47:27 AM
Aww, it's a pity this got cut out of the movie. Can't wait to see all the cut-out material on the DVD!  ;D

Indeed it's such an adorable scene.

Tsepxor

From this excerpt, I think it could have been included in the film. Over here, the film is classified as a 12A which means that anyone under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and to be honest, if they don't know the basics about "mating" by that age then the education system has failed somewhere.

As far as I've heard, this scene will be on the Special Edition release of the DVD/Bluray but does anyone know if it will make the normal one?

-Tsepxor

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

There's a possibility of it being in the directors cut.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

NovaN75

Here's a thought: if tsahaylu is not sexual, does that mean Na'vi of the same sex can do it but it not be gay?
It's quite a large universe, who could say what's out there?

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Whatever queer [/sarcasm]. I'd like to keep that matter taboo.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

NovaN75

It's quite a large universe, who could say what's out there?

Étienne

Srane, we should not be on that kind of topic this soon... :-X

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Well I doubt that Na'vi use the bond between each other for anything other than mating. It's very intimate for them to do it to each other. So yeah, technically you could bond with someone with out it being sexual, but I don't think it is culturally practiced.

That being said, please be careful with what you say. We don't want to become a forum that throws about homophobic comments. Love is love. Like the deleted scene, it's all about the spirit, not the body.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Étienne

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on January 10, 2010, 03:17:28 AM
Well I doubt that Na'vi use the bond between each other for anything other than mating. It's very intimate for them to do it to each other. So yeah, technically you could bond with someone with out it being sexual, but I don't think it is culturally practiced.

That being said, please be careful with what you say. We don't want to become a forum that throws about homophobic comments. Love is love. Like the deleted scene, it's all about the spirit, not the body.

Indeed, but as always use caution since not everyone is excepting or understanding.
Oe tslam

Nawma 'eveng

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on January 10, 2010, 03:17:28 AM

Well said (Y).

Ftiafpi

Wow, that was really touching and well written, I hope that's what the final scene will be like since the last thing we need is something like The Matrix: Reloaded.

Txontaw

They made Matrix sequels?

Seriously, I'm in denial. James, don't let that happen to this series!

"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Well, considering that he had already planned to make it a trilogy from the beginning I think we are semi-safe from crappy sequels. Though you can never be sure, it's very worrisome, though I'm going to give him benifit of the doubt.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Txontaw

Yeah, I was so relieved when I found out he planned for sequels from the beginning.

It will make the probability of bad ones slightly less.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Taronyu

Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 12:20:39 PM
Yeah, I was so relieved when I found out he planned for sequels from the beginning.

It will make the probability of bad ones slightly less.

coughcoughcoughstarwarscoughcoughcoughprequelscoughcough

Sorry, something in my lungs...

Txontaw

coughcoughcoughcoughisaidcoughcoughcoughslightlycoughcoughcough

Wow, it must be contagious