Intimate scene from 2007 script.

Started by Payoang, January 10, 2010, 12:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

We pretend they don't exist here thankyouverymuch!
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Tawioang

We should see the extended seen on the dvd right?

Tefpakyu

Quote from: Tawioang on January 11, 2010, 01:28:50 AM

I'm pretty sure they will put that in.

Quote from: http://io9.com/5439885/deleted-avatar-sex-scene-opens-up-some-serious-bestiality-issues
Until the DVD, or until we get our hands on some Na'vi fanfic. But for now we'll keep wondering just why everyone was so extra smiley face *nudge nudge wink wink* happy while riding their dragons.

Fanfic 0_o ?!

I'm dreading it already, just PRAY the deep dark corners of the internet don't get hold of it, I will never be able to look at the Na'vi in the same way again...
-Tefpakyu-

Eight

If they filmed it all, then we might.

To be honest, I'm glad it was cut. Parts were good but overall I think it was a little cheesey and predictable. But that is very much just my own opinion, and I can see why people like the fuller version from the script.

Étienne

Quote from: Tefpakyu on January 11, 2010, 12:28:07 PM

I'm pretty sure they will put that in.

Quote from: http://io9.com/5439885/deleted-avatar-sex-scene-opens-up-some-serious-bestiality-issues
Until the DVD, or until we get our hands on some Na'vi fanfic. But for now we'll keep wondering just why everyone was so extra smiley face *nudge nudge wink wink* happy while riding their dragons.

Fanfic 0_o ?!

I'm dreading it already, just PRAY the deep dark corners of the internet don't get hold of it, I will never be able to look at the Na'vi in the same way again...

I was thinking about writing JakexNorm.

Nawma 'eveng

Neytiri is pregnant ;D

From the script (I read the whole thing like a book):

"EXT. Rainforest - Day

The sun's rays shaft down through the layers of canopy.

Jake (V.O.)
The forest will heal, and so will the hearts of the People. New life keeps the energy flowing, like the breath of the world.

Neytiri, obviously pregnant, is bow-fishing in the shallows. Children jump and squeal with laugther in the river."

Hooray! Couldn't be happier.
The script is really interesting the read. There are so many sections of this script that is cut off...

Étienne

Quote from: Nawma 'eveng on January 12, 2010, 07:03:42 AM
Neytiri is pregnant ;D

From the script (I read the whole thing like a book):

"EXT. Rainforest - Day

The sun's rays shaft down through the layers of canopy.

Jake (V.O.)
The forest will heal, and so will the hearts of the People. New life keeps the energy flowing, like the breath of the world.

Neytiri, obviously pregnant, is bow-fishing in the shallows. Children jump and squeal with laugther in the river."

Hooray! Couldn't be happier.
The script is really interesting the read. There are so many sections of this script that is cut off...

Yeah no preggo Neytiri for me please.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Well it was obviously cut as were a lot of others. Maybe it'll make it to the sequel; for sure it will make it to the bonus dvd.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Étienne

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 12, 2010, 07:16:36 AM
Well it was obviously cut as were a lot of others. Maybe it'll make it to the sequel; for sure it will make it to the bonus dvd.

I can stand a little Neytiri but I don't need to see the process >.>

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Étienne on January 12, 2010, 07:25:23 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 12, 2010, 07:16:36 AM

I can stand a little Neytiri but I don't need to see the process >.>

za'ärìp nang!

mun'i telem-ru nang!
私は太った男だ。

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Cameron later said that Na'vi weren't placental like humans, so I dunno how that's gonna work out. I say just fade from a night to day scene and their child is just there, no details thanks.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 01:09:15 AM
Actually, My theory is that they don't mate with the queue, they mate some other way (with their tails?) and the bond just signifies the connection and makes it stronger.

Quote from: Tsway'eion on January 10, 2010, 12:58:31 AM
I thing there was something that was mentioned along the lines of there is more too Na'vi intimacy then just the bond...

I agree with this.

If they mated with their tails they wouldn't be wearing a loin cloth.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 12, 2010, 09:09:11 PM
Cameron later said that Na'vi weren't placental like humans, so I dunno how that's gonna work out. I say just fade from a night to day scene and their child is just there, no details thanks.

EVERYthing about their biology points to the exact opposite so honesty, even though he made the whole place up, he's still wrong.

Txontaw

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 12, 2010, 09:12:56 PM
Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 01:09:15 AM
Actually, My theory is that they don't mate with the queue, they mate some other way (with their tails?) and the bond just signifies the connection and makes it stronger.

Quote from: Tsway'eion on January 10, 2010, 12:58:31 AM
I thing there was something that was mentioned along the lines of there is more too Na'vi intimacy then just the bond...

I agree with this.

If they mated with their tails they wouldn't be wearing a loin cloth.

Yeah, I realized that, it's just that some skxawng decided to call the queue a tail.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: NovaN75 on January 10, 2010, 12:55:20 AM
When I was watching the intimate scene in the move, I was thinking, "Wouldn't them making the bond together better signify that kind of intimacy?" But then I realized that if that is how they get intimate (so to speak) then that would mean that every time they bond with an animal, plant, etc. then that would mean they're boning. And that's just perverse.

Kaltxì!
I see what you're saying; exactly, actually. I could be wrong with the following statement, but to me it makes sense:
     The bond is something very few humans understand. It could react differently to the same kind of animal. When a Na'vi interacts with an animal, it is possible that only certain areas of the brain is "triggered." While if two Na'vi bond, other parts are "triggered." Also, according to Avatar: An Activist's Survival Guide, a bond between two animals of the same type doesn't lead directly to pregnancy (Just saying).
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

bagget00

It's a spiritual bond but the na'vi are lucky enough to be able to feel it directly.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Zefanaya

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 10, 2010, 12:48:10 AM
Hm. Not as dirty as I thought. They could have put that in the movie and still had it PG-13.

I know right how ever I don't like the part where she acts like she for got to tell Jake that they would be mated for life and Jake questions it I would cut that out in the movie they only show the kiss and how Jake picks Neytiri up (that is what it looked like) then we here Neytiri say they are mated for life BUT they could have shown the freaking Tsaheylu between them I mean come on do you think the FCC and movie reviewers would have seen that as sexual i mean the Disney channel has more sex on it than a freaking Tsaheylu between two adult Na'vi this is why I like dvd or blu ray alternate endings and deleted scenes.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Tolhaller

I know this topic is old, but I'm new here. ::)

When you get to watch the movie again, when Jake and Neytiri are kissing, you will notice that their queues are joined, even though the act of it was not actually shown.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Because it was cut, it'll be the extended edition.