What is your favorite part/scene in the movie?

Started by Yawne´eveng, April 06, 2010, 09:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Oh no don't get me wrong I love the credits but my favorite part is between the start and the credits.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Niwantaw

the bit where holly keeps going everybody's dead dave....... oh wait wrong thing

the whole battle scene.

then the rest of the film

then the credits

then red dwarf.... wait done it again [/facepalm]
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

OFF TOPIC!
Quote from: Col Quaritch on April 16, 2010, 04:08:21 PM
I like the part where Neytiri gets shot twice in the chest by Quaritch .... oh wait thats my version of the movie. Actualy, not all of the movie I did like the fly sceens init the Jake learning the Na'vi nice to see him grow from novice to one of the people over time, I think 3 months was a bit of a streach of the imagination for all of that but hey its a movie and your only going to sit for so long.

And I agree with Kawnga Palulukana Tutan "when jake is gathering all the clans

when the music changes when quaritch orders  to break formation and the dragonship goes into full force."

there's a reason why I have (KaPTan) after my name, its so you don't have to bother writing the whole thing out  >:(
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

TheMerrle

Fav Part?

Definitely the scene where Jakes running within his new avatar the first time,
feeling his legs and make such a satisfied face about that mind-blowing Experience.

Nothing is more credible in Avatar - you made a good job J.C.