Meanwhile, back on Earth... (5 minutes after Avatar ends)

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, April 21, 2010, 10:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

E  X  T  R  A !

ALIEN RACE
RACING TO EARTH

10 foot Tall Aliens Beset on Enslaving Humanity!

DATELINE PANDORA: The gargantuan humanoid alien race known as the "Na'vi" (Nah--Vee), formerly thought peaceful, are currently racing through space at near light-speed to dominate Earth in what has been called "The Blue Rebellion" by RDA Special Operations stationed on the distant moon Pandora. RDA Special Operations has been entrusted with the safety and security of the human species against all attacks from extraterrestrial entities. As part of its mission to salvage valuable minerals and medicinal plant-life from dead-space, peaceful scientific explorations have been a tradition of the RDA for several decades. Employing over 3 billion, the RDA has helped humanity make great strides in technology, human evolution, and peace; until now.

News of this savage race, eager to plunder the wealth of Earth's natural resources, enslave its men, rape its women in unholy, unspeakable acts of lasciviousness, and brainwash its children has shocked an already panicked population. Spokesman Robert Crawley said...

(clipped from tomorrow's newspaper)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Tìrey Tsmukan

I want more! come on Kaltxì, don't cut us off like this! You should become a writer. (perhaps you already are, I don't know lol)

This shows exactly what the human race would have done to downplay the Pandora indecent, in fact, this would be a perfect thing for the RDA to do, as it might panic the Human population enough to hand over power to them to make another "first strike" against the Na'vi.

Anyway, Keep it up!

Eywa ngahu.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Maybe we should make up a fake newspaper and mail copies to Frommer and JC.

I grew up in the shadows of the FOX lot. I could probably find my way on and litter the place with "newspapers"

:D

EDIT: I think I am going to "cheat" and post this on the radio avatar blog for fun
(blog.radioavatar.com -- home of the world's first Na'vi podcast, as if you didn't already know that)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Obituaries
Miles Quaritch -
Colonel in the Armed Forces
fought gallantly against the hostile
alien race and traiterous psychopaths
against innumerable odds
attempting to save his own
beloved planet from destruction.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Zefanaya

All, I can say is epic, now let's get together and film this thing as a "news" report. The LN Times channel 66.

I remember the last time I directed a "news" parody, you get some good laughs out of stoy boarding these things.

Eywa ngahu
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on April 21, 2010, 10:26:44 PM
Obituaries
Miles Quaritch -
Colonel in the Armed Forces
fought gallantly against the hostile
alien race and traiterous psychopaths
against innumerable odds
attempting to save his own
beloved planet from destruction.

THAT is going into print!

(Give yourself a raise. Hmm.. Better yet--Meat! Put yourself down for  big box of Christmas meat!)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

DJ Makto

EPIC..  ;D

You got the sensational tone down perfect, as that reminds me of the headlines from the c. 1920s-1950s.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Thank you. I was going for a War of the Worlds feel. I should sit down and really think this through and give it the full treatment, but Avatar comes out in 2 1/2 hours. I need to run to the store and buy a Pepsi. It's not a celebration. I am just thirsty and there is nothing on TV.

...besides (the UPS will bring me my Amazon/Avatar tomorrow ;) )

kintìomum

This is so great!
Tone, picked facts released to get a "better" image, CAPITAL LETTER HEADLINE...
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Zalorticus

That large text suprised me...

I like the idea very much. To write a whole paper would be quite an accomplishment.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)