Movie bloopers

Started by bagget00, January 01, 2010, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagget00

When the movie comes out, what bloopers do you think there will be? I mean, they are in black suits with brightly collerd balls all over them and they have to speak a new language. Theres bound to be something funny caught on tape, right?

Eywa ngahu.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Hufwe Makto

in addition to some acting bloopers, i hope they took the time and put in some acting bloopers into animated state...

Tanhì Tireafya'o

I hope there won't be. I really hate bloopers. They remind you that the whole story if just fictional and that something like that would never exist. And that ít's all fake.

When watching it for second time (or on DVD) you'll see the following things:
* They only have four fingers
* Only Avatars have Eyebrows, Na'vi only have a blue line.
* One shot (don't know exactly where) Neytiri's tail was gone.
* The exo-machine-thing-inhaler is a mask connected to a tiny little block.
* You start wondering why the man who tries to kill Jakesully (don't remeber his name) doesn't but on his exo-mask when his machine thing is ruïnd but waits to do that twenty seconds later.
* You start wondering why they say that Na'vi are hard to kill (beginning) while in the attack on the alien they can kill them with one bullet.

- Tanhì

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

omängum fra'uti

* They only have four fingers
Yes, Na'vi only have four fingers, which is why they have an octal counting system (0-7) instead of our decimal (0-9).  Avatars, being part human DNA, have 5 fingers.
* Only Avatars have Eyebrows, Na'vi only have a blue line.
See above.
* One shot (don't know exactly where) Neytiri's tail was gone.
Haven't seen that so no answer on it.
* The exo-machine-thing-inhaler is a mask connected to a tiny little block.
The air has enough oxygen to breath, it just needs other parts filtered out to be non-toxic.
* You start wondering why the man who tries to kill Jakesully (don't remeber his name) doesn't but on his exo-mask when his machine thing is ruïnd but waits to do that twenty seconds later.
See above.  Every time he does anything that involves being in the Pandora air without a breather, he takes a breath first, including when he kicks the door out to shoot at the copter and when he ejects the cockpit glass of his AMP suit.
* You start wondering why they say that Na'vi are hard to kill (beginning) while in the attack on the alien they can kill them with one bullet.
Because he's referring to how deadly they can be, thus hard to kill them and survive, or live long enough TO kill them?  Tsu'tey landed in one of the ships and kicked some ASS before he was shot.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Tefpakyu

Yeah, and anyway, i'm pretty sure that humans can hold their breath for over a minute, and since the atmosphere is slightly thicker, there would be more oxygen in it even if some of the gas were filtered out
-Tefpakyu-

Doolio

you could hold your breath more than a minute, of that i am certain:) but the problems begin if you start to inhale:)
...taj rad...

bagget00

yeah, it's not that there is no oxygen, it's that there are other angerous toxins in the air. at least they didn't do it like every other sci-fi show and movie where every planet has the perfect needs for humans, no matter how far from earth they are.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

Maweya tirea

Quote from: bagget00 on January 02, 2010, 07:49:25 PM
yeah, it's not that there is no oxygen, it's that there are other angerous toxins in the air. at least they didn't do it like every other sci-fi show and movie where every planet has the perfect needs for humans, no matter how far from earth they are.

Yes, I agree. It makes it that much more realistic. James Cameron is the man!  ;D
God síltsan lu!!!!!

Numeie

Quote from: Tanhì Tireafya'o on January 02, 2010, 06:27:09 AM
Maybe he wants to take his hand out of the controls rather than smash himself in the face with his suit's hand?
Hispanohablantes, si queréis contribuir al wiki de Avatar en español os lo agradecería. http://es.james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/

Hufwe Makto

that would be epic if he did that!  ;D

Maweya tirea

Actually I think it would be pretty funny to see the bloopers in Na'vi form. Not the humans in suits but the actual animation, because it captured everything they were doing. Those kind of bloopers would be pretty interesting don't you think?
God síltsan lu!!!!!

kxanì tsamsiyu

QuoteYou start wondering why the man who tries to kill Jakesully (don't remeber his name) doesn't but on his exo-mask when his machine thing is ruïnd but waits to do that twenty seconds later.
Also when jake sully stabs the knife into the cockpit, the knife itself acts like a plug sealing it.

and when he pops his canopy off, he may want to see what jake is doing and go from there, thus holding his breath for the moment.
just like when they are escaping and the commander opens the door and fires at them, he holds his breath then.

bagget00

hes got soem really big lungs.

omängum fra'uti

bagget00

I love how that story is done by the Huffington post

Thorinbur

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on January 03, 2010, 09:01:58 PM
A minute is nothing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/09/world-record-for-holding_n_213204.html

Maybe but one thing is trying to hold breath without moving, and going for the record and other is holding your breath in the middle of the fight without preparing yourself and fighting with holded breath. Still times Quaritch holds his breath in movie are ok.
oel kame futa oel kekame ke'u

omängum fra'uti

That is certainly true, but anyone who does some form of regular exercise, which we see Quaritch do, would likely have a decent lung capacity.  Back when I was swimming regularly, doing a half a lap without coming up for air was fairly easily doable, for example.

Atanä mungeyu

hope there won't be. I really hate bloopers. They remind you that the whole story if just fictional and that something like that would never exist. And that ít's all fake.(didn't want to quote it all)

yeah bloopers for such a movie would just ruin it's status btw
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

bagget00

well, you don't really have to watch them.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

I'd love to see cameron hitting Sam worthington with a padded stick (unanimated) for the explosion simulations.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.