Avatar > Avatar 1 (formerly "The Movie")

Movie bloopers

(1/6) > >>

bagget00:
When the movie comes out, what bloopers do you think there will be? I mean, they are in black suits with brightly collerd balls all over them and they have to speak a new language. Theres bound to be something funny caught on tape, right?

Eywa ngahu.

Hufwe Makto:
in addition to some acting bloopers, i hope they took the time and put in some acting bloopers into animated state...

Tanhì Tireafya'o:
I hope there won't be. I really hate bloopers. They remind you that the whole story if just fictional and that something like that would never exist. And that ít's all fake.

When watching it for second time (or on DVD) you'll see the following things:
* They only have four fingers
* Only Avatars have Eyebrows, Na'vi only have a blue line.
* One shot (don't know exactly where) Neytiri's tail was gone.
* The exo-machine-thing-inhaler is a mask connected to a tiny little block.
* You start wondering why the man who tries to kill Jakesully (don't remeber his name) doesn't but on his exo-mask when his machine thing is ruïnd but waits to do that twenty seconds later.
* You start wondering why they say that Na'vi are hard to kill (beginning) while in the attack on the alien they can kill them with one bullet.

- Tanhì

omängum fra'uti:
* They only have four fingers
Yes, Na'vi only have four fingers, which is why they have an octal counting system (0-7) instead of our decimal (0-9).  Avatars, being part human DNA, have 5 fingers.
* Only Avatars have Eyebrows, Na'vi only have a blue line.
See above.
* One shot (don't know exactly where) Neytiri's tail was gone.
Haven't seen that so no answer on it.
* The exo-machine-thing-inhaler is a mask connected to a tiny little block.
The air has enough oxygen to breath, it just needs other parts filtered out to be non-toxic.
* You start wondering why the man who tries to kill Jakesully (don't remeber his name) doesn't but on his exo-mask when his machine thing is ruïnd but waits to do that twenty seconds later.
See above.  Every time he does anything that involves being in the Pandora air without a breather, he takes a breath first, including when he kicks the door out to shoot at the copter and when he ejects the cockpit glass of his AMP suit.
* You start wondering why they say that Na'vi are hard to kill (beginning) while in the attack on the alien they can kill them with one bullet.
Because he's referring to how deadly they can be, thus hard to kill them and survive, or live long enough TO kill them?  Tsu'tey landed in one of the ships and kicked some ASS before he was shot.

Tefpakyu:
Yeah, and anyway, i'm pretty sure that humans can hold their breath for over a minute, and since the atmosphere is slightly thicker, there would be more oxygen in it even if some of the gas were filtered out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version