next time you see Avatar, look for...

Started by Will Txankamuse, January 27, 2010, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonyä'ite

I noticed last time that all the AMP suits are numbered and Wainfleet drives #17 in the final battle. Too anal?

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Will Txankamuse

when Quaritch first gets in his AMP and does his little airpunch thing, watch Jake for him dodging a rather potentially bad blow to the head.

also, notice that Jake and Norm both have plastic dogtag necklaces, while the SecOps goons all have metal ones - probably because of the Link Machine magnetic field (you can see this in the trailer too).

Will
Txo ayngal tse'a keyeyit, oeyä txoa livu.  I am learning Na'vi too!
If you see a mistake in my post please correct me!

Please help on the Movie Lines in Na'vi wiki page

'Itan Atxur

I saw that and I think the punch would have missed. He was just reacting instinctively.

'Itan Atxur

I don't understand what you're asking

kintìomum

Oh my, got another little fun bit.
First test of the Avatars:
When Norm runs after Jake and tells the lab-staff "No, I'll get him" he's pretty close behind.
When Avatar Jake catches the fruit Grace throws to him you can see Norm a good length in the background...
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

'Itan Atxur

That's cool. I'll have to look for that!

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: kintìomum on March 20, 2010, 11:28:31 AM
Oh my, got another little fun bit.
First test of the Avatars:
When Norm runs after Jake and tells the lab-staff "No, I'll get him" he's pretty close behind.
When Avatar Jake catches the fruit Grace throws to him you can see Norm a good length in the background...

Maybe he just gave up :P Jake's mindset at that time would be to run to the end of Earth... or Pandora in such a case.

He got used to his Avatar pretty quickly and if you look at Norm on the Basketball Court he clearly isn't as comfortable at the time, he's stumbling all over the place!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment