Na'vi subtitle on new Avatar DVD/BR.

Started by Kifkeyä Nari, September 18, 2010, 12:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kifkeyä Nari

Hi there!
(Kaltxí, ma eylan!)

I've found many nice projects all around this forum aiming to add Na'vi subtitles to the 1st edition DVD of Avatar (to Na'vi dialogues). The problem with all of them is that they're not on the original DVD, so they can be used on PCs only, in best case... I think I'm not the only one who would be happy to see the Na'vi lines on  the new DVD. And the Fox could have some extra profit, too...

This unusual and extraordinary act (putting subtitles to a film in a created language made for it) from them possibly cause such press responses that it would bring more incomes for them.

Of course the ideal solution would be to have these subtitles not only on  the American version, but also on every local one.
From thousands of kilometers from there (Hungary) we don't have too much chance to persuade Fox what a strike of genious this idea is. Moreover it needs no investment and only a little job to do...

I think if we would join, we could have the chance to pass our idea to the Fox's decision-makers.

I've already tried it with our local distributor, but they're woody enough not to help us to get to the Fox...