New Picture of: Leader of the Ikran Tribe!

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, February 23, 2010, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awve Tìkameie

I apologize if this isn't the correct place, but the area for pictures is named "Fan Art." So I thought that this would be an appropriate area. If I'm wrong, moving it is no problem  :).

Now, when I saw the image on the Avatar Wiki, I immediately thought that, "I need to get this on the forum!" So, that's what I did (obviously). I know that many people have been waiting for a picture of her, and now there is:

A signature and Avatar has been added. Her name was never mentioned, so I had to put: Tsahik of the Eastern Sea Clan. Enjoy!
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Itan Atxur

Awesome!! She's my 5th favorite Na'vi!! Did you know she's also Neytiri's stunt double?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 23, 2010, 11:11:07 PM
Awesome!! She's my 5th favorite Na'vi!! Did you know she's also Neytiri's stunt double?

Really? Cool.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

'Itan Atxur

This has lead me to believe there's a chance we'll see more of this Olo'eyktan in the sequel.

kintìomum

Shouldn't this be olo'eykté?
After all she's female, no? :D
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

Txontaw

Quote from: kintìomum on February 23, 2010, 11:48:09 PM

#1: There's no é in Na'vi phonetics

#2: I don't think that word is gender specific; the definition is n. Leader not n. Male Leader
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Sanmäkx

Quote from: Txontaw on February 23, 2010, 11:58:12 PM

The accent is there to indicate syllabic emphasis.

Txontaw

kintìomum

Thanks, Sanmäkx.

#2: I don't think that word is gender specific; the definition is n. Leader not n. Male Leader
Good point. Just seemed to be valid because of the ending "an" which is normally used for "male whatever".

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 23, 2010, 11:15:05 PM
This has lead me to believe there's a chance we'll see more of this Olo'eyktan in the sequel.

I hope. But it is very possible that she died during the final battle  :(
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

kintìomum

I watched several times for her in the final battle and I'm almost sure that I didn't see her fall (at least not on screen) and the leader of the olo'pa'li was also retreating when things went the wrong way (you can see him next to Norms Avatar allowing another fighter to mount when he's telling Jake about their retreat).
Judging from that I guess that they didn't let her die somewhere off screen...

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: kintìomum on February 24, 2010, 07:12:13 AM
I watched several times for her in the final battle and I'm almost sure that I didn't see her fall (at least not on screen) and the leader of the olo'pa'li was also retreating when things went the wrong way (you can see him next to Norms Avatar allowing another fighter to mount when he's telling Jake about their retreat).
Judging from that I guess that they didn't let her die somewhere off screen...

Yeah I remember seeing the leader of the Direhorse Clan. It makes sense that "they" wouldn't kill the leader off, just in case. However, the Na'vi "aerial warriors" took the biggest hit (in my opinion). From what it looked like, the last aerial warrior was Jake. I say this because the next few scenes showed that the RDA was flying toward the Tree of Souls with nobody attacking them.

(Off-topic)
Man, I wish my project thread would be this active  ;). This is, however, the most active thread I've had in awhile; so, that's a plus  ;)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: kintìomum on February 23, 2010, 11:48:09 PM

This is what I thought at first too, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on February 24, 2010, 03:39:49 PM
(Off-topic)
Man, I wish my project thread would be this active  ;). This is, however, the most active thread I've had in awhile; so, that's a plus  ;)

I took a look at the link in your sig. Good stuff! Any chance you could make one for the real life Na'vi tribe board?

'Awve Tìkameie

Quote from: 'Awve Tìkameie on February 24, 2010, 03:39:49 PM
(Off-topic)

I took a look at the link in your sig. Good stuff! Any chance you could make one for the real life Na'vi tribe board?
[/quote]

Of course!. Just tell me the size, picture1, text, and any other information you believe is relevant. I'll provide you with as many different ones you want. You may PM me or you may Email me at [email protected].

1you don't need to send me the picture. Just generalize it. You want Neytiri? I'll give you Neytiri. You want Pandora? I'll give you Pandora.