ONE Billion dollars !!!

Started by shiaru, January 03, 2010, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

Hmmmm..... work at a movie theater..... [rubs chin in thought]

Naaah. I better not.  ;D

Well, I just plunked down $48.00 for some merch on Amazon.com (books & CD) so there's another feather of *cha-ching!* for Avatar's cap. Hey, I'm doing my part to help!

Notice how all the blather and bile about "this movie is a bomb!" seems to have dried up in the critical media? Heheheh.

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

$1.1 billion for the movie alone is mindboggling. Now factor in the toys, the videogames, ads, etc and Cameron, despite the costs of production, is sitting on a big franchise. I chipped in my two cents (actually my $100) by seeing it thrice in 3D and buying the game. All worth it.
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Despite not having to pay to watch the actual movie Avatar will drain my pockets in it's many other outlets. I must buy the books, cds, and everything else associated with it. Plus I can't wait for the day the DVD comes out *squeal*

Also by the time the second one comes out I probably won't be working at a theater anymore *sigh*
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Coyote

Let's see how many people buy the make-up paste for their noses, the contact lenses, and the blue bodypaint for next Halloween; then we'll see how far this will really go!  :D

Tìng Eywatikìte'e, if you're a former cinema employee, will you get to keep a discount card? 
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Sadly no, once I'm gone it's back to full price...

Officially at least. So long as I have friends that still work there I'm sure I can bend the rules >:D
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

shiaru

I even bought the game, Hell I'm reserving for the toys... I can just see Halloween everyone is a Na'vi, the new official colors of Halloween will now include blue. ;D
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Coyote

And tonight is it's first night in CHINA.  :o

VIDEO LOG DAY 8: