ONE Billion dollars !!!

Started by shiaru, January 03, 2010, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiaru

What does the tittle mean? Well quite simply the movie has broken the one billion mark its but 1.1 Billion to be more precise, so what exactly does this mean for us? Well for one it confirms the fact that there will be sequel, not more Ifs, or maybe, its hard cold fact. Why? well there is not director in the world crazy enough to NOT make a sequel to a movie that has been one the number 1# most watched list for three weeks back to back and has made over one billion.

Cameron would need to be clinically insane to pass it over, so lets party people cause more AVATAR means more Na'vi.
~Oe lu tanhì taronyu.~

Maweya tirea

God síltsan lu!!!!!

Beduino

AS long as I know, Cameron passed it over with Titanic. Or did it had a sequel? ???

But well, I agree with you and I DO think Avatar will be a trilogy ^^
tsun ngal tslam fì'uti srak?

Nume fpi sänume

Quote from: Beduino on January 03, 2010, 10:38:34 PM
AS long as I know, Cameron passed it over with Titanic. Or did it had a sequel? ???

Uh...how do you do a sequel to a movie about a 3879465 year old lady telling her story of a sinking ship? ;) He's already stated that he wrote the story to be a 3 movie arc, now we just have to see how long it takes him to follow up with it.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 03, 2010, 10:47:28 PM

Uh...how do you do a sequel to a movie about a 3879465 year old lady telling her story of a sinking ship? ;) He's already stated that he wrote the story to be a 3 movie arc, now we just have to see how long it takes him to follow up with it.

ONE BILLION DOLLERS...

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Beduino

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 03, 2010, 10:47:28 PM

You don't :P I was just trying to make a point on "well there is not director in the world crazy enough to NOT make a sequel to a movie that has been one the number 1# most watched list for three weeks back to back and has made over one billion." :)
tsun ngal tslam fì'uti srak?

Tirealì'u

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Reronsem Si

Only 700 million to go to beat Titanic's International Gross. Bet Fox Entertainment just sitting on their ass grinning from ear to ear.

Eywayä mokri

°°We don't forget anyone, we only get used to their absence.°°

Srereu Aynantanghu

I wonder how impressive this actually is when you factor in inflation

xMine

Over 1.1 Billion dollars? W00T!
Thats really insane ;D

Brainiac

Quote from: Srereu Nantanghu on January 04, 2010, 05:04:23 AM
I wonder how impressive this actually is when you factor in inflation
seriously? A billion? The human mind can't actually grasp that high an amount!
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Étienne

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Pxìllan

I think that isn't a success, it's a smash hit.

1 . 0 0 0 . 0 0 0 . 0 0 0 US-Dollars!

Étienne

Atanä mungeyu

IKR it;s crazy it was at 770 million before it was released in china,the next day it was over a billion XD,crazy chinese guys)
well atleast it's not weird,avatar rules XD,saw it twice myself)
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Srereu Aynantanghu

4 times myself, plan to see it twice more

I swear Im not a fanatic, haha, just want to see it in 3d as many times as possible, because who knows how long it will be before there is an affordable 3d standard for in the home

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

I'm so happy I work at a movie theater, get to see it as many times as I want for free! Though I did pay for it once because it was going to see out.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng