Avatar > Avatar 1 (formerly "The Movie")

ONE Billion dollars !!!

(1/6) > >>

shiaru:
What does the tittle mean? Well quite simply the movie has broken the one billion mark its but 1.1 Billion to be more precise, so what exactly does this mean for us? Well for one it confirms the fact that there will be sequel, not more Ifs, or maybe, its hard cold fact. Why? well there is not director in the world crazy enough to NOT make a sequel to a movie that has been one the number 1# most watched list for three weeks back to back and has made over one billion.

Cameron would need to be clinically insane to pass it over, so lets party people cause more AVATAR means more Na'vi.

Maweya tirea:
Woot!  :)

Beduino:
AS long as I know, Cameron passed it over with Titanic. Or did it had a sequel? ???

But well, I agree with you and I DO think Avatar will be a trilogy ^^

Nume fpi sänume:

--- Quote from: Beduino on January 03, 2010, 10:38:34 pm ---AS long as I know, Cameron passed it over with Titanic. Or did it had a sequel? ???

--- End quote ---

Uh...how do you do a sequel to a movie about a 3879465 year old lady telling her story of a sinking ship? ;) He's already stated that he wrote the story to be a 3 movie arc, now we just have to see how long it takes him to follow up with it.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu:

--- Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 03, 2010, 10:47:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Beduino on January 03, 2010, 10:38:34 pm ---AS long as I know, Cameron passed it over with Titanic. Or did it had a sequel? ???

--- End quote ---

Uh...how do you do a sequel to a movie about a 3879465 year old lady telling her story of a sinking ship? ;) He's already stated that he wrote the story to be a 3 movie arc, now we just have to see how long it takes him to follow up with it.

--- End quote ---

ONE BILLION DOLLERS...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version