"New" Avatar video on Amazon

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, April 11, 2010, 03:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

This may have already been released, or parts of it may have been released in other "making of a scene" behind-the-camera style videos. but Amazon says this is new. This is the first time I saw it. it is ten minutes long and a bit of "how they did it" stuff. if you haven't seen it yet, you will like it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/dp/ref=pe_76570_14894730_pe_18/B003F3P55Y

Let me know if this is posted somewhere. I couldn't find it, so I am posting this here.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Nusumea Uniltìranyu

Download it, and upload it somewhere.
*I'm not in the US, sigh*

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

El Jacko

Quote from: Nerume Uniltìranyu on April 11, 2010, 06:55:41 AM
Download it, and upload it somewhere.
*I'm not in the US, sigh*

I second this motion. Not everyone here lives in the promised land.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Swoka Swizaw

Yeah, let's see it. I live in the US, but am too wary of downloading.

Quote from: El Jacko on April 11, 2010, 08:12:50 AM
Not everyone here lives in the promised land.

This doesn't have to divert the original topic, but "promised land," huh? By most accounts, the honey's starting to taste a little bitter and the milk's gettin' chunky.

El Jacko

Quote from: Swoka Swizaw on April 11, 2010, 09:12:18 AM
Quote from: El Jacko on April 11, 2010, 08:12:50 AM
Not everyone here lives in the promised land.

This doesn't have to divert the original topic, but "promised land," huh? By most accounts, the honey's starting to taste a little bitter and the milk's gettin' chunky.

I was being sarcastic
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

We don't need any country bashing here. Like most places in the world, the media doesn't exactly show all the good parts of places.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

El Jacko

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on April 11, 2010, 11:37:50 AM
We don't need any country bashing here. Like most places in the world, the media doesn't exactly show all the good parts of places.

I consider myself an equal-opportunities piss taker. Every country gets their own sarcastic share, eventually.

Swoka Swizaw

I was being sarcastic, as well. I live in California. It's not "bashing" if one is, by proxy, getting bashed, too. And, like I said, it's "starting to"...Lord knows that there still may be hope to turn stuff around.

El Jacko

Is it true that california has almost as much debt as my own Land of Hope and Glory?

Kä'eng

Ma evi, ke'u ke lu prrte' to fwa sim tuteot ayawne.
Slä txo tuteo fmi 'ivampi ngat ro seng, fu nìfya'o, a 'eykefu ngati vä', tsakem ke lu sìltsan.
Tsaw lu ngeyä tokx! Kawtu ke tsun nìmuiä 'ivampi ngat txo ngal ke new tsakemit.
Ha kempe si nga? Nì'awve, nga plltxe san kehe. Tsakrr, ngal tsatsengti hum!

Swoka Swizaw

Quote from: El Jacko on April 11, 2010, 03:36:12 PM
Is it true that california has almost as much debt as my own Land of Hope and Glory?

I suppose so, but I can't be positive of all figures. So much that I could get into (what I've heard is the cause) is beyond anything that is appropriate for this topic and, maybe, even this board. Let's just say that RDA exists and Hometree's about to come down.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Ah Crap... Now I need to watch the movie again!  ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

tsamna

Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Technowraith

Quote from: Kawazoe on April 12, 2010, 10:24:17 AM
Ah Crap... Now I need to watch the movie again!  ;D

I've already had 116 excuses to see Avatar, here's another one. ^.^
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm