Scene from the movie you Skip

Started by Hufwe ta'em, September 08, 2010, 08:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 10, 2010, 04:52:48 PM

Oops, major fail... ;D

But seriously, she wouldn't cry.

Agreed, Trudy would never cry. Definitely not in public, anyway. And not over something like that.

Keye'ung

A question that often drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?

Human No More

Quote from: MaTe on September 10, 2010, 01:32:18 PM
Quote from: Payä Tìrol on September 08, 2010, 06:51:51 PM
I just can't stand that whole sequence between "You crossed the line!" and "You've got one hour!"

I also skip that sometimes - boring.
Sometimes up to the point where he wakes up in the ash - cause there are a few logical inconsistencies around here, like trudy not getting in trouble for refusing to fire... if she fired with teary eyes, it would have been more "logical".
Something that was suggested before, she called in a warning/fault with her helicopter and said she was returning.

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on September 09, 2010, 01:46:04 PM
Quote from: Human No More on September 09, 2010, 05:03:57 AM
I never skip anything and never will... Even the really sad parts are necessary for me to feel right...

I really, really have to agree. It's important for me to watch the whole thing. For me, watching Avatar is like making a journey to a different world. And I noticed that I lose that feeling when I have a break during the movie. I need the whole movie.
Exactly...
Avatar is an experience, it brings me through so much in emotion, it shows me my true home...
The entire experience is crucial to that, if I missed any, it would feel empty, not right.

When I watch it, I try to forget I watch a film and actually met myself be THERE on Pandora.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Syaron

I too do not skip any parts because the whole is what is important to me. However, being an older person, the old baldder ain't what it used to be so I know exactly what parts I can miss while I make either a bathroom or snack run!  ;D

Those parts are usually when Jake has just woken from his first day with the Oamticayu and later when he is reporting to Q-bastard for the last time.

I have a friend who can never watch the detruction of Hometree. It just is too much for her...

Shara
Shara

Kxeyo

Quote from: Shara on September 11, 2010, 01:40:22 PM
I have a friend who can never watch the detruction of Hometree. It just is too much for her...

Oh yeah, I can understand that. But I could not keep my eyes of the screen.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P