Similar movies to Avatar

Started by JakeSully1981, April 11, 2011, 06:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yayo

I saw an epic last night called "The Last Samurai". It followed the concept of a Cavalry Soldier training Japanese soldiers. After engaging in battle with the remaining Samurais (or the Japanese of the old way), he joins them. He trains and then fights the soldiers that he trains as a Samurai. Amazing movie.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Eìrä

Quote from: Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal'itan on April 13, 2011, 02:52:47 PM
I'd agree with Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves, but most of the others, i've never even heard of.
Yes! Pocahontas is similar to Avatar!
Have you saw Apocalipto movie or The Shape Of Water?
I have another movie who i think is similar to Avatar! The movie is Elysium!
Star Trek, How To Train Your Dragon 3, and maybe Aquaman!
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*

archaic

Pocahontas was a real person, the movie is based off a real story, so basically all the movies are similar to Pocahontas. IMHO.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Not movie, but documentary Radio Bikini was one, which made me strong memories on Avatar.
This film documents the nuclear tests performed at Bikini Atoll at 1946 and forced removal of few hundreds of native habitants from this islands before this.

Eìrä

Quote from: Toliman on February 12, 2019, 03:59:35 PM
Not movie, but documentary Radio Bikini was one, which made me strong memories on Avatar.
This film documents the nuclear tests performed at Bikini Atoll at 1946 and forced removal of few hundreds of native habitants from this islands before this.
Whou! I never knew that! :)
Oe tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìteng ma eylan! Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx! 'Rrta lu oeyä kelku!

FÌTSENGE LU AWNGEYÄ!
LN Community - Second Family and Home!

Feel Free To Correct My Na'vi Writing If I Did Mistakes!
 Oe lu numeyu numtsengä alu LearnNa'vi! Irayo nìtxan ta ma oeyä Ayeylan ulte ta ma Tìtstewan!
Nìolo' Pxoeng Seykxel Ma Eylan!

KEMÌRI A NGARU PRRTE' KE LU, TSAKEM RÄ'Ä SIVI AYLAHERU!

Ta:Eìrä :-*