The Most Amazing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, February 06, 2010, 10:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I've got a rant that I really need to get out, but I'm not old enough to act on it actively myself yet either...

Technowraith

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 09, 2010, 08:52:55 AM
I've been SO tempted to hiss. Maybe if I get a theater to myself but I don't see that happening for quite a while.

Instead of cursing, i hiss now. So i guess that's a good thing now huh? Granted it's gotten quite a few odd reactions at work when i suddenly hiss loudly for what appears to be no reason.  :D
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Mako

Like you, I gave up on quote-unquote "sanity" long ago :P

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Mako

And remember, that's quote-unquote "sane." Sanity is a matter of opinion.

Kxanìa 'awpo

Quote from: Technowraith on February 09, 2010, 03:46:28 PM
Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 09, 2010, 08:52:55 AM
I've been SO tempted to hiss. Maybe if I get a theater to myself but I don't see that happening for quite a while.

Instead of cursing, i hiss now. So i guess that's a good thing now huh? Granted it's gotten quite a few odd reactions at work when i suddenly hiss loudly for what appears to be no reason.  :D

Yeah, I do too around my close friends but in public I just use "pxasik".
"They've sent us a message... that they can take whatever they want. Well we will send them a message. That this... this is our land!" -Juke Sully

Tseyk Tìriuä

QuoteI've been SO tempted to hiss. Maybe if I get a theater to myself but I don't see that happening for quite a while.

Instead of cursing, i hiss now. So i guess that's a good thing now huh? Granted it's gotten quite a few odd reactions at work when i suddenly hiss loudly for what appears to be no reason. 

Yeah I hiss too hahaha

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 09, 2010, 03:58:31 PM
And remember, that's quote-unquote "sane." Sanity is a matter of opinion.
I used to work for a man who made a fortune gambling. One day he told me his main secret. he said to me:

"Always bet against the public, for the majority of the time, the public is (uninformed and) wrong."

Over the years, I found this mob-rules mentality applies to sanity and "good taste" as well. If the general public were right more than 50% of the time (or "sane") we would not have the unending social issues we have had, will have, and will have more of after we have had them.

So yeah, best to find people you like, and forget what strange looks skxawngs give you. The moment I stopped worrying about what everyone thought of me was very liberating--and somehow I became more popular. So fly your freak flag! :-)

"Don't go green in 2010! Go blue!"
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Mako

Haha, I like that mate! :P

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 09, 2010, 07:14:11 PM
"Don't go green in 2010! Go blue!"

This is very well said. Anyway blue is so much prettier than green ;) That's without saying that since the Greens got politically involved, they lost their scientific backup and credibility.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

Another awesome Avatar moment: Putting my Leannavi.org bumper sticker on my car!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 10, 2010, 10:11:13 AM
Another awesome Avatar moment: Putting my Leannavi.org bumper sticker on my car!

Woot for you!

Here's an other one. Seeing the Avatar Trailer with Na'vi subtitles :D We need a Na'vi dub now ¬¬
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.