The Most Amazing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, February 06, 2010, 10:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I'm monopolizing this franchise! :P So instead of being depressing, why not post your coolest Avatar related moment here? Have at it!

TorukMakto!

hmmm... this really good looking girl that me and my friend didn't know at all, never talked to her and saw her just once, agreed to go with us to watch the movie, was pretty cool :D.

Mako

Nice. For me, personally, it was finding my true smúkan, Apxa and Txura. We do everything together now. Or it was meeting Unil...

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 06, 2010, 10:42:38 PM
Nice. For me, personally, it was finding my true smúkan, Apxa and Txura. We do everything together now. Or it was meeting Unil...

Who are those? New friends? people you didn't know in the past?

Another pretty nice thing was that I greeted one of my fav professor's with Kaltxi and he responded also with Kaltxi :)

Mako

Know the first two irl, and met Unil later.

'Itan Atxur

The greatest Avatar related moment for me was when I realized it actually HAS had a real effect on my life.  :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 06, 2010, 10:56:31 PM
Know the first two irl, and met Unil later.

Nice. And you all are in this forum.
Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 06, 2010, 10:59:57 PM
The greatest Avatar related moment for me was when I realized it actually HAS had a real effect on my life.  :)

That's good. It probably had some good effect on mine too but I was already trying not to dirty up the environment, keep our planet, and what I hope to do in life after college is science , especially planets, stars, quantum, space, etc.

'Itan Atxur

I wasn't. I knew we were destroying the Earth and knew I wasn't doing anything about it. That's changing now.

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 06, 2010, 11:12:15 PM
I wasn't. I knew we were destroying the Earth and knew I wasn't doing anything about it. That's changing now.

Great! I wish everyone were like that. I'm happy that I know that at least I'm doing something and hopefully someday others will realize and do something too, and if the movie has such an impact on people it's great.

'Itan Atxur

I remember walking out of the theater for the first time. I overheard someone saying "I wonder if this will be the movie that actually changes things?". That kind of stuck with me.

Mako

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 06, 2010, 11:22:44 PM
I remember walking out of the theater for the first time. I overheard someone saying "I wonder if this will be the movie that actually changes things?". That kind of stuck with me.

With good reason. Pass that one on brother.

'Itan Atxur

Trust me, I have been. I've been talking about Avatar and everything it's done for me so much my friends are starting to call me "Itan" (can't get them to say the entire thing. I'm so not their "son")

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Sänumeyu on February 06, 2010, 11:24:49 PM
Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 06, 2010, 11:22:44 PM

With good reason. Pass that one on brother.

Thumbs up!

Tsepxor

Definately meeting Taronyu to go see Avatar for the 4th time was awesome for me :D

<MulleDK19> Yesterday I started with "A man was walking along the road, and suddenly got hit by a wheelchair going 250 miles per hour"
<MulleDK19> it ended with: "Death of a wheelchair - On the road since 1250"

Mako

I need to hook up with someone like that. That would be awesome!

'Itan Atxur

Same here! Maybe we should start a new thread for something like this. I know there are at LEAST 2 people from this site within 30 mins of me.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 07, 2010, 09:49:00 PM
Same here! Maybe we should start a new thread for something like this. I know there are at LEAST 2 people from this site within 30 mins of me.

Isn't that why the Find a Na'vi Friend thread exist?
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

Well, sort of. This would be more specific. Either way, I'm not gonna start the topic (and we're off topic here anyways!)

Txonyä'ite

Just wanted to chime in here on the environmental aspect. I was the same way as Itan Atxur. After seeing Avatar I have been changing. We started recycling at my house and I am happy to report that I am buying a Tesla Model S as soon as I get out of school in 2011. (well as soon as my number comes up and I can get mine) The husband and I are also looking into doing nano-solar on the roof of the house that we buy so we can have almost no impact. It's not that I didn't know that steps like these were necessary, it's simply that seeing this movie made me realize I needed to get off my butt and set do something!

'Itan Atxur

^^^ This.

totally awesome! Keep it up!

[Edit] Yay! I'm Omatikaya now!