The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 10, 2010, 02:08:19 PM
^^ memory loss. Embarassing *grimaces*

Srane, it is embarrassing.

(and now we're back on topic)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Atanä mungeyu

i was watching the movie the 2nd time,and at the parts when grace dies,and the part where jake continues in his avatar;
the rituals done there,with the na'vi dancing/singing, i was watching really seriously cuz avatar is everything to me,
and all out of nowhere my sisters start laughing because they think they're dancing funny...
i really felt like sayinf F8ck you to my sisters,but luckily i remembered they were my sisters...
i still hate them for laughing...
eywa ayngahu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: unil-tìran-tokx on January 10, 2010, 02:13:45 PM
i was watching the movie the 2nd time,and at the parts when grace dies,and the part where jake continues in his avatar;
the rituals done there,with the na'vi dancing/singing, i was watching really seriously cuz avatar is everything to me,
and all out of nowhere my sisters start laughing because they think they're dancing funny...
i really felt like sayinf F8ck you to my sisters,but luckily i remembered they were my sisters...
eywa ayngahu

You should check out this thread Too many skxawng at Avatar...

Txon Tsyal

eywa ayngahu

Yea i watched the movie two times (only) and there always HAS to be a few people that can`t stop laughing about some details witch aren`t really important. People are allowed to have an opinion but it still pisses me off whenever someone sais something bad about Avatar.
Personally i don`t take the Na`vi as alien because i think i understand them.

When I look on the news and see what horrible things are happening around the world I can`t help but wonder what is the source of them and therefore my own race is becoming more and more alien to me as time passes by.

Does that make any sense?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Txon Tsyal on January 10, 2010, 04:41:04 PM
eywa ayngahu

Yea i watched the movie two times (only) and there always HAS to be a few people that can`t stop laughing about some details witch aren`t really important. People are allowed to have an opinion but it still pisses me off whenever someone sais something bad about Avatar.

We are so intertwined with the Na'vi it's like they're saying "f*** you" to our faces.

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

ZombiezuRFER

I have a new thing:
I was texting my friend and tried to convince him to join this forum, trying to convince him to learn Na'vi.  I succeeded and I was thinking to myself "Irayo Eywa!!!!!Irayo, irayo irayo!!!!! WHOOPEE!!!" and then I remembered I was in the bathroom doing "business."  It was slightly messy. heh heh XD
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

MaTe

At the scene when Jake comes back riding a Toruk and Neytiri says " i see you" someone commented:
"Right, chicks dig cool red cars..."
Where is my NDD fix?
some people juggle geese...

vrrtep tsamsiyu

I got another one...Last night was my sisters last night before she went back to college; and for some reason only Eywa knows why she got my family to play boggle...Well like three rounds in i was extremely bored and saw the Na'vi word tskxe...I wrote it down as a joke and didn't plan on saying it out loud, but when i was reading my list i forgot about it and said it with a really loud kx...My sister just started laughing at me and i was made fun of the rest of the night and this morning, and this will probably go on for the next two months :(

Tengfya swizaw

Quote from: vrrtep tsamsiyu on January 10, 2010, 06:03:46 PM
I got another one...Last night was my sisters last night before she went back to college; and for some reason only Eywa knows why she got my family to play boggle...Well like three rounds in i was extremely bored and saw the Na'vi word tskxe...I wrote it down as a joke and didn't plan on saying it out loud, but when i was reading my list i forgot about it and said it with a really loud kx...My sister just started laughing at me and i was made fun of the rest of the night and this morning, and this will probably go on for the next two months :(

Well, it certainly is good that you're incorporating Na'vi into everyday speech! :P

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Tengfya swizaw on January 10, 2010, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: vrrtep tsamsiyu on January 10, 2010, 06:03:46 PM

Well, it certainly is good that you're incorporating Na'vi into everyday speech! :P

I am very proud of him!  :D

Kìyevame, Eywa ngahu.

vrrtep tsamsiyu

Ya I'm trying. It would be awesome if I had somebody to practice with, but my only friends that want to learn, want me to learn and teach it to them.

Txontaw

Luckily, I have a friend that is interested in learning as well, even though she isn't a huge fan like me.

I was going to see it in IMAX today, but they were sold out. I almost called the guy in the box office a skxawng. :P
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I recently just had another embarrassing moment. I brought it onto myself though, I was in my speech class and we had to do a demonstrative speech so I demonstrated the Grammar and Phonetics of the Na'vi language and taught how best to make a sentence flow.

Txontaw

Did anybody yell "Nerd!" after you finished?

Eywa ngahu
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

bagget00

They were probably in awe as to the beauty of the language like we are. :)
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Txontaw on January 10, 2010, 09:03:45 PM
Did anybody yell "Nerd!" after you finished?

Eywa ngahu

Actually there is not much bullying at my school at least not to me, I'm 6'4" and straight A's, no one messes with me, but even so many people seemed surprisingly interested.

Txontaw

Hopefully we got some more believers from that. :)