The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txontaw on January 13, 2010, 06:56:13 PM
Today, a couple people in my math class were being real meskxawng. They nearly hit me several times, and it took all I had to prevent myself from hissing at them.

Wrong word, you want ayskxawng (moron-PLU)

Txontaw

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 13, 2010, 06:57:57 PM
Today, a couple people in my math class were being real meskxawng. They nearly hit me several times, and it took all I had to prevent myself from hissing at them.

There were only two of them...
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Mako

Hawnuyu atìtse'a

Quote from: Kupaton`Eywa on January 12, 2010, 10:57:15 PM
I am goign to make myself The RDA Suit and start bullying ppl who watched AVATAR!
meanie...

@Txontaw, did they hit you for learning Na'vi? if so, how big were they? (ill beat the *expletives* out of them)
"And that's how you scatter the roaches."- Col. Miles Quaritch.

Team Quaritch Member

Rey ulte ting rey.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txontaw on January 13, 2010, 07:02:55 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 13, 2010, 06:57:57 PM

There were only two of them...

Yeah, on my drive home I was thinking to myself "hmmm I wonder if there were only two people, then it would be right..." silly me, carry on people.

Txontaw

Quote from: Hawnuyu atìtse'a on January 13, 2010, 08:17:11 PM
I am goign to make myself The RDA Suit and start bullying ppl who watched AVATAR!
meanie...

@Txontaw, did they hit you for learning Na'vi? if so, how big were they? (ill beat the *expletives* out of them)

No, I wasn't the center of attention, luckily. They were having an argument (that involved punching/stealing stuff when the teacher wasn't looking) with me sitting right between them.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

bagget00

meanie...

no no no, beat the Plosives out of them. :)
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Ftiafpi

Quote from: bagget00 on January 13, 2010, 09:47:55 PM
meanie...

no no no, beat the Plosives out of them. :)

Ahahaahahah, hilarious

Txon Ikran

(most) embarrassing avatar moment? hmm theres 3 actually

1: While im listening to the avatar soundtrack really loudly in my room(cause the music is so awesome) my speakers can be heard from upstairs and when my mom comes down I turn the volume down thinking she's going to comment on my love for avatar and tell me to turn it down. Turns out she's just going to turn on the dryer.

2: Asking my friend in if he wants learn Na'vi with me after doing so I shut my laptop(was speaking on Skype)and had the sorta feeling like, god(or Eywa for that matter) that was weird. However he is coming to see me for a week or so while he's here we may practice some basic pronunciation and grammar. I'd do more then that but school for me is starting soon and when it does il be packed with enough homework to make chuck norris cry.

3: Realizing id spent at least 5 hours on this site. I checked my login time after what seems like a few minutes after getting out of bed, then i realized how much time time i had spent.

EXTRA: When reading a journal from someone on DevArt about how this boy cheated on this girl and made her really upset and such. I proceeded to his profile made a witty comment and called him a skxawng. Untill later a found out about two things: The whole thing was a mixed up version of what really happened which, wasn't as bad,  and I spelled skxawng wrong.    Yup longest post ever.  :-[
Everyone Has Their Own Pandora, Wheres Yours?

Toruk Makto

I quote
-If it's War they Want! It's War they Shall Get!-
My Avatar battle motto.

Also a good quote from the Mangalores in the movie The Fifth Element.    ;) ;D

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

tute nuereime

i called my friend a skxawng for tripping over his own foot and he replied by saying i pronounced it wrong. and as a side note he is learning German so to try to expand our vocabulary we will call each other the word we have chosen for the day as such. today's word was täftxu (to weave) and he called me a stapler in German.
kaltxì peng oeru fra'uya niNa'Vi

Txontaw

Not embarrassing, but frustrating; I was getting my hair cut today, and someone came in with a bunch of bootleg copies of unreleased movies, including....Avatar. It was SO unfair that I couldn't buy it. I wanted it soooo badly.

ZombiezuRFER

That is a tikawng idea.  >:(  You should have shot him with your bow right there.  Instead, you should wait for the real thing to be released so you get all the special features which he obviously didn't have.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Kupaton`Eywa

hmmm I can give you my [ticket to] avatar if you want
>.<

Attack of the moderator: Piracy discussions elsewhere please.
I Command an Army, you do nt want to mess with me!

Txontaw

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on January 14, 2010, 07:38:20 PM
That is a tikawng idea.  >:(  You should have shot him with your bow right there.  Instead, you should wait for the real thing to be released so you get all the special features which he obviously didn't have.

That's the main reason that I didn't get it. But still, you can't help but want it anyway.

Eanikran

Quote from: MaTe on January 10, 2010, 05:58:49 PM
At the scene when Jake comes back riding a Toruk and Neytiri says " i see you" someone commented:
"Right, chicks dig cool red cars..."
cool red cars with sharp teeth and a 20 foot wingspan  ;)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Na'ringa Taronyu on January 14, 2010, 09:13:44 PM
At the scene when Jake comes back riding a Toruk and Neytiri says " i see you" someone commented:
I think that the toruk would have been in the 45-55 ft range seeing as how the Na'vi are 10 ft. tall.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eanikran

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 14, 2010, 10:05:29 PM
I think that the toruk would have been in the 45-55 ft range seeing as how the Na'vi are 10 ft. tall.
oh, oe always seem to forget that  :P

Txura Tirea

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 14, 2010, 10:05:29 PM

According to the Activist's Guide it's more than 25 meters (that's more than 80 ft)! Oh I love that book.  ;D
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine