The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Darrigan on February 05, 2010, 08:55:12 AM
Quote from: Itan Atìtxur on February 04, 2010, 10:14:29 PM
Yeah, I guess an Avatar really isn't that hard in the end. The make up seems like it would be a pain though. Particularly the stripes and the bioluminesent parts. And what about the eyes?
This guy totally has us all covered... actually looks easy but I do NOT have a steady enough hand for this. :D

That is officially going to be my Halloween costume this year.  However, I still need to figure out how to do the ears...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Atanä mungeyu

lold yeah halloween is going to be alot of blue this year XD
but a little of-topic XD
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: unil-tìran-tokx on February 05, 2010, 12:38:16 PM
lold yeah halloween is going to be alot of blue this year XD
but a little of-topic XD
eywa ayngahu,
unilyu

A little more on-topic but also on the same note: who's planning on wearing a Avatar related costume to the premier of Avatar 2? I know I am (as well as on Halloween).

Atanä mungeyu

well i'm 13 so it's kinda hard to get the stuffs..
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Ftiafpi

heh, actually, I bet you anything that the premier of Avatar 2 is going to look like a funny Blue Man group party lol :)

bagget00

oh man. that would be awesome. Would love to dress up as an avatar. Hey, maybe we could all hang out together at the opening and represent the board. Have little learn na'vi stickers all over.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Muntxa

Quote from: Atoki Atanyä on February 05, 2010, 11:21:36 AM
Yeah, I guess an Avatar really isn't that hard in the end. The make up seems like it would be a pain though. Particularly the stripes and the bioluminesent parts. And what about the eyes?
This guy totally has us all covered... actually looks easy but I do NOT have a steady enough hand for this. :D

Forget that guy: THIS is where it's at:
Avatar Makeup Tutorial in 10 Seconds

*Winces at pronunciation of "Makto*

THIS GUY IS CRAZY.

CRAZY.

But I laughed so much xDDD He's a genius!!! Really, a crazy genius!

Someday, there won't be only Naruto and Death Note cosplay, also Avatar cosplay. I'm gettin' ready for it

Eanikran

Quote from: Atoki Atanyä on February 05, 2010, 11:21:36 AM

Forget that guy: THIS is where it's at:
Avatar Makeup Tutorial in 10 Seconds

*Winces at pronunciation of "Makto*

Toruk Mach 2... That a new car?
:D :D :D

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Now how funny would it be to see the Blue Man Group to come out at a show with Avatar make-up on.

ROFL
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Tsway'eion

Quote from: Tukru Tsamsiyu on February 06, 2010, 08:20:13 PM
Now how funny would it be to see the Blue Man Group to come out at a show with Avatar make-up on.

ROFL

LOL just LOL

Although, it'd be good for the forum, thousands of additional members would join the next day, lol

LearnNavi Forums:

'Itan Atxur

The more the merrier! And... we're off topic again  ;)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

That always happens for some reason when you and me start replying to each other's posts.

LearnNavi Forums:

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Yesterday, part of my family where at home for dinner. Obviously, someone had to start talking about Avatar. It was looking smooth up to the point my father said that I was a die hard fan and that because of me, he want to go see it for a third time. I was very happy about it but the others where astonished about the fact of seeing it 3 times. Then my father jokingly said: "Oh! That's nothing, my son saw it 9 times already and he's even learning the Smurf's language."

At least I could quote a random line of the movie and get out of the laugh.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. I've been having to deal with that kind of stuff too. They don't even know that I'm actually planning on joining the Perm-tribe being discussed on these boards. Don't think I'll tell them that until we've got better plans  ;D

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 07, 2010, 10:22:08 AM
Yesterday, part of my family where at home for dinner. Obviously, someone had to start talking about Avatar. It was looking smooth up to the point my father said that I was a die hard fan and that because of me, he want to go see it for a third time. I was very happy about it but the others where astonished about the fact of seeing it 3 times. Then my father jokingly said: "Oh! That's nothing, my son saw it 9 times already and he's even learning the Smurf's language."

At least I could quote a random line of the movie and get out of the laugh.

Thats what I don't like about parents, they put you on the spot at the most awkward possible moments. Just out of curiosity, what line was it?

LearnNavi Forums:

Tutean-tìhawnu

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 07, 2010, 10:26:10 AM
They don't even know that I'm actually planning on joining the Perm-tribe being discussed on these boards. Don't think I'll tell them that until we've got better plans  ;D

Glad to see I'm not the only one doing that:P
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I can't tell you how excited I am about it. I've been doing my best to research a good location. My parents will probably flip when I eventually tell them, but they should be happy I'm doing something I'd love to do.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 07, 2010, 10:30:42 AM
Thats what I don't like about parents, they put you on the spot at the most awkward possible moments. Just out of curiosity, what line was it?

Kawkrr! Krr slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì. (With a hard look on my father. I'm pretty sure he got it.)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 07, 2010, 10:36:19 AM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 07, 2010, 10:30:42 AM

Kawkrr! Krr slayu nga Na'viyä hapxì. (With a hard look on my father. I'm pretty sure he got it.)

OK, I'll admit it, my Na'vi ain't the best, what does it mean in English?

LearnNavi Forums: