The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Nantangä Tirea

check it out lol, sitting in the campus library...

see it?

I wore my tsaheylu-braid around campus all day Tuesday, got some wierd looks but most of my friends thought it was cute which I appreciated.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on February 17, 2010, 11:50:27 AM
I wore my tsaheylu-braid around campus all day Tuesday, got some wierd looks but most of my friends thought it was cute which I appreciated.

EPIC!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 17, 2010, 12:00:58 PM

EPIC!
DOUBLE EPIC? xD awesome you did that
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Technowraith on February 13, 2010, 10:02:20 AM
Quote from: Swizaw Nguway on February 12, 2010, 03:05:15 PM
When I walked in late to my class earlier today, fell over, started cursing in na'vi while everyone was watching me, then procceded by telling them they were all morons in na'vi without even thinking. I sat down and realised... oh my god what did i just do xD

Funny thing is, if i was in your class, i would curse right back at you in Na'vi.  ;D

And then, I also late to class, walk in and before you know it, there's three people screaming at each other in Na'vi. LOL. I woulda paid to have seen that.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eyamsiyu

Mine's just a little bit longer than a buzz-cut, and I actually have to go through what I call the "werewolf" phase.  But that's why I have hair gel and hair dye: it will look "cool" during that phase.  After that, it will just grow and grow, and once it's at the right length, I'll cut off the dyed part and make the braid. 

I think it would be really cool to do the whole cornrows thing that the Na'vi male warriors do.  Only one problem: I'm white.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 17, 2010, 02:16:35 PM
Mine's just a little bit longer than a buzz-cut, and I actually have to go through what I call the "werewolf" phase.  But that's why I have hair gel and hair dye: it will look "cool" during that phase.  After that, it will just grow and grow, and once it's at the right length, I'll cut off the dyed part and make the braid. 

I think it would be really cool to do the whole cornrows thing that the Na'vi male warriors do.  Only one problem: I'm white.

Your white? So what, there was a band (can't remember the name) that had dreadlocks when they played on SNL, and they were white. You got it easy though, you all don't have red hair.

LearnNavi Forums:

Esperanto

I have brown/auburn hair and I have to slick it back because corporate is coming to inspect today... :-\
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Quote from: Darrigan on February 17, 2010, 02:29:50 PM
I have brown/auburn hair and I have to slick it back because corporate is coming to inspect today... :-\

LOL, corporate, the rue of the working man. LOL. I don't know why they bother to inspect, while they're chewing you out for X not being in hole Y or Y being put too close to Z, your losing working time, therefore reducing productivity. LOL.

LearnNavi Forums:

Esperanto

Especially when the company is deliberately inefficient so they can be cheap... They have ridiculous policies that are almost impossible to implement in real-world scenarios at the quality level they expect.

Quote from: Darrigan on February 17, 2010, 02:39:50 PM
Especially when the company is deliberately inefficient so they can be cheap... They have ridiculous policies that are almost impossible to implement in real-world scenarios at the quality level they expect.

Well, when you consider they have to compete with China as far as competitively priced goods, I can see why they would do that. I don't agree with it, but I understand why.

LearnNavi Forums:

Technowraith

check it out lol, sitting in the campus library...

see it?

That's win! cookie for you!
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

LOL, I want a cookie.(Over the Hedge anyone?) LOL.

LearnNavi Forums:

Esperanto

You can have a cookie, Hammy... but no energy drinks. ;D

Txontaw

Quote from: Darrigan on February 17, 2010, 03:38:20 PM

Haha, that was an epic movie.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Quote from: Txontaw on February 17, 2010, 07:53:09 PM

...back on topic,

Went and saw Avatar again yesterday. It still seems wierd understanding most of what the Na'vi are saying.

LearnNavi Forums:

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 18, 2010, 12:03:41 PM

...back on topic,

Went and saw Avatar again yesterday. It still seems awesome understanding most of what the Na'vi are saying.

Corrected!! ;D

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 18, 2010, 12:08:05 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 18, 2010, 12:03:41 PM

...back on topic,

Went and saw Avatar again yesterday. It still seems awesome understanding most of what the Na'vi are saying.

Corrected!! ;D

LOL, fine, it seems awesomely strange. Especially when people that know me and ask me what they're saying in the parts that aren't subtitled.

LearnNavi Forums:

Tutean-tìhawnu

Haha! Nice to know I'm not the only one "stuck" translating for others :P
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txonyä'ite

^Definitely, Last time i saw it i laughed at something in na'vi and the people next to me asked if i could translate. ;)