The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 12:39:12 AM
If you bonded with this movie, then why would you watch a bootlegged copy? Wouldn't you want to support the movie as much as possible?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

haha i cant say i wasnt expecting this 2 come out lol... the bootleg isnt mine and if it wasnt for the bootleg i wouldnt even know about the movie (i pretty much keep 2 my room with not much tv

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: muiäa tuteyä 'itan on March 02, 2010, 07:15:48 AM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 12:39:12 AM
If you bonded with this movie, then why would you watch a bootlegged copy? Wouldn't you want to support the movie as much as possible?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

haha i cant say i wasnt expecting this 2 come out lol... the bootleg isnt mine and if it wasnt for the bootleg i wouldnt even know about the movie (i pretty much keep 2 my room with not much tv

Ahh! It's all good. That's why I didn't really "jump" on you the way I was intending to at first.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Tseyk Tìriuä on March 02, 2010, 02:16:19 AM
I yell random things in Na'vi at appropriate parts.  Like "Kempe si nga, ma Quaritch!? Kelutral kelku Na'viyä längu!" and of course at the end 'ivong Na'vi!

LOL, win.

Has anybody nearby given you wierd looks after you did?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 02, 2010, 09:18:51 AM
Ahh! It's all good. That's why I didn't really "jump" on you the way I was intending to at first.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

haha fair enough irayo for not doing that  ;D ;D

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

would have posted this sooner but being i only started yard work this week im posting it now kill me with u would like lol... but i was mowing the lawn (ride on mower) and i stopped 2 move a big stick that was in the way and as i was mowing i was almost about 2 shout out a war cry holding the stick up like i was going into battle but i held my self back hahaha

Eanikran

Lol I completely forgot about the thread. I thought you were going to say you were about to try to tsahaylu with the mower like it was a Pa'li.  :D

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Ah jeeze... this is a new one.

Me and my... well, girlfriend, I guess that's what we are now 'offically' though I personaly hate the terminology were talking rather romanticly in Na'vi and snuggling up when my parents walked in and commented that I had pronouced a few words incorrectly.

Never have I been so Embarrassed as I was then.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Zefanaya

epic lol, that was pretty epic. Not only does your girlfriend speak Na'vi but your parents do to, that kinda makes secrets impossible now dont you think.

Eywa ngahu ;D
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

ZombiezuRFER

I hope that when I move again more Na'vi speakers will be there so I can have some embarassing moments
(note to self: learn more Na'vi to embarass self)
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on April 29, 2010, 10:17:43 PM

Me and my... well, girlfriend, I guess that's what we are now 'offically' though I personaly hate the terminology were talking rather romanticly in Na'vi and snuggling up when my parents walked in and commented that I had pronouced a few words incorrectly.

thats awsome that your gf speaks Na'vi but sucks about your parents walking in

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tuteyä amuiä 'itan on April 30, 2010, 12:33:01 AM

and that they know Na'vi just as much as you do.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 30, 2010, 07:34:42 AM

Not compleatly acually.
It's just... ah... just a few PARTICULAR sentences... -squik-

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on April 30, 2010, 07:37:43 AM
Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 30, 2010, 07:34:42 AM

Not compleatly acually.
It's just... ah... just a few PARTICULAR sentences... -squik-

Like the ones you were saying to your girlfriend?  Yeah, that sucks major **** man.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

well i was at a friends house for a sleepover. we were in his dads car cause we just got out of IMAX watching Dragons. we were talking about random crap when he mentioned how the Na'vi mate. he thought that it included their tailes (???) so i had to spend a very long 10 min explaining how their reproduction works, what the Queue is used for, eta. I was so wrong and embarrassing that my friend didn't know how it went. then when I was done, he said, "I already knew this. i just made you explain it to get you all blushing and all." i was doing that, and i just about punched him for tricking me.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on April 30, 2010, 07:50:03 AM
well i was at a friends house for a sleepover. we were in his dads car cause we just got out of IMAX watching Dragons. we were talking about random crap when he mentioned how the Na'vi mate. he thought that it included their tailes (???) so i had to spend a very long 10 min explaining how their reproduction works, what the Queue is used for, eta. I was so wrong and embarrassing that my friend didn't know how it went. then when I was done, he said, "I already knew this. i just made you explain it to get you all blushing and all." i was doing that, and i just about punched him for tricking me.

wow thats bad... thats really not funny

Tsufätu Ayioangä

That.  Is. AWESOME!

Mako

Necroposting much? Lol all is good, and Jax, I give you major props for speaking with your "girlfriend" in Na'vi ;)

Eanikran

Quote from: Sä'nek on April 30, 2010, 01:22:24 PM
Necroposting much? Lol all is good, and Jax, I give you major props for speaking with your "girlfriend" in Na'vi ;)
lol, this thread is worth necroposting  :D

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on April 30, 2010, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: Sä'nek on April 30, 2010, 01:22:24 PM
lol, this thread is worth necroposting  :D

As long as it was on the first page, the admins don't mind.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Zanither

school camp..... we had a movie night... the movie was Avatar..... unfortunatly the copy didn't have subtitles for the Na'v parts...... one of my friends put up his hand and said "georgia can translate.." i ended up translatin all the spoken na'vi parts for one hundred people...... ??? ??? ???
Sherlock Holmes: [handcuffed to John] Take my hand!
John Watson: Now people will definitely talk.