The Most Embarrassing Avatar Related Moment

Started by Mako, January 04, 2010, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Zanither on January 06, 2011, 06:08:19 PM
school camp..... we had a movie night... the movie was Avatar..... unfortunatly the copy didn't have subtitles for the Na'v parts...... one of my friends put up his hand and said "georgia can translate.." i ended up translatin all the spoken na'vi parts for one hundred people...... ??? ??? ???

hrh Well, it's kinda embarrassing indeed.. But also flattering I think! :)

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 06, 2011, 06:13:28 PM
school camp..... we had a movie night... the movie was Avatar..... unfortunatly the copy didn't have subtitles for the Na'v parts...... one of my friends put up his hand and said "georgia can translate.." i ended up translatin all the spoken na'vi parts for one hundred people...... ??? ??? ???

hrh Well, it's kinda embarrassing indeed.. But also flattering I think! :)

it's cool, you should be proud ;)

...and I smell some necroposting...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Eanikran

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 06, 2011, 06:20:37 PM

A very intense one, indeed ;D Shall we nevertheless go on giving live to the thread?

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 06, 2011, 06:24:15 PM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 06, 2011, 06:20:37 PM

A very intense one, indeed ;D Shall we nevertheless go on giving live to the thread?

I think it deserves to live, but it's all up to mods

Ekirä

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Embarrassing yes but very awsome

Txur’Itan

I embarrass less easily now than I used to when I was ten years younger.

However, I am probably going to be very embarrassing very soon.
私は太った男だ。

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 06, 2011, 07:37:00 PM

What do you mean by that ma 'eylan? ;D

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 06, 2011, 07:48:59 PM

It is probably better to say nothing than to say something vague in place of details you can't yet convey.

I think if it ends up embarrassing I will post it, and if it ends up going better than hoped, I think it will be a discussion for another time.
私は太った男だ。

Eana Tanhì

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 06, 2011, 08:17:47 PM

It is probably better to say nothing than to say something vague in place of details you can't yet convey.

I think if it ends up embarrassing I will post it, and if it ends up going better than hoped, I think it will be a discussion for another time.
Vague post is vague.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 07, 2011, 07:44:17 PM

Vague post is vague.
Yes
私は太った男だ。

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 07, 2011, 09:15:46 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on January 07, 2011, 07:44:17 PM

Vague post is vague.
Yes

ulte...?

*newomum*

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Human No More

I have genuinely never been embarrassed, even walking around a city as a Na'vi ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

you have friggen nerves of steel then if you can do that without getting nervous in the least....i envy your nerves.  :P

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Human No More on January 09, 2011, 10:33:28 AM
I have genuinely never been embarrassed, even walking around a city as a Na'vi ;D

Been there, done that, felt more natural than walking around as myself actually...  ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Technowraith

Aside from wearing my tail at work that very first time, I've actually never been embarrassed to show my fandom. I mean, yeah, I felt like a dumbass at work that day, but it turned out to be the start of something better. I would never go back and change anything about that day. i would relive that day over and over if I could. ^.^ Suffice to say, I don't wear the tail nearly as much at work anymore, but it still gets used periodically. Myself and another coworker keep our tails on the shelf in the back room and when we feel like it, we put them on. Even though my old boss got transferred to the store on the other side of the mall, the manager replacing him has had no ill qualms or issues about our tails. He was duly informed by the manager who transferred out, so nothing changed at all really. He finds the tails a good tool for bringing curious customers into the store, much like my old boss did.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Dalva

Quote from: Technowraith on March 09, 2011, 04:28:30 AM
Aside from wearing my tail at work that very first time, I've actually never been embarrassed to show my fandom. I mean, yeah, I felt like a dumbass at work that day, but it turned out to be the start of something better. I would never go back and change anything about that day. i would relive that day over and over if I could. ^.^ Suffice to say, I don't wear the tail nearly as much at work anymore, but it still gets used periodically. Myself and another coworker keep our tails on the shelf in the back room and when we feel like it, we put them on. Even though my old boss got transferred to the store on the other side of the mall, the manager replacing him has had no ill qualms or issues about our tails. He was duly informed by the manager who transferred out, so nothing changed at all really. He finds the tails a good tool for bringing curious customers into the store, much like my old boss did.
ha you really do that?