The Na'Vi Belief

Started by brionywolf, December 24, 2009, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

If we do create a island, We could make it a country, if the un will allow it. Then we could cut of the borders. if anyone comes over the border they will be shot. if the un warn us about it, we can say they were trespasing on closed borders.

eywa ngahu
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Motxokxen

never heard of this system of this quantum freezing, where did you hear of this system? sources?

@second post, that's more of a purple then blue. but i wonder if there is a way to really make your skin pigment blue. perhaps we need to analyze the DNA of an animal with blue skin, the figure out if we can use gene therapy to modify ourselves.(I'm not sure if blue bird would be of use since they have feathers, but the DNA of a blue frog/ snake could be used)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

1)I did hear of qauntum frizzing (sorry about the spelling. beter at na'vi)

2)My idea is the mind controls every thing, EVEN HIGHT!! so what we should find the cell structure and enter it in the brain. or change the structure via the brain. My presonal idea is to enter a bug in my brain and then in the bug will be the changes needed (blue skin change, etc) then this goes to the brain to change the body. its foolharty, dangerous but may just work?????????

3)I am a Skxawng!!!!!

Eywa Ngahu
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Hufwe Makto

anyone have an idea on roughly how much it would cost (in US$) to completely tranfer a human face into a Na'vi face? big eyes, pointy ears, teeth, nose, any other skeletal structures that might be different from a human? just asking. I'm not actually going to do that...

Txon Tompa

if we really had our own little island or w/e thatd be sweet

(we should also have an hdtv and the avatar dvd) lol
oel ngati kameie

Tskxäozì Ewaoe

lol, and how bout a genetic engineering facility lab to help us develop those Na'vi bodies and a neurology research department to allow us to transfer our brains to the Na'vi bodies? XD

Lightnity

If we were to live in the real pandora, i dont think i would survive xD The Na'"vi people knew the ways of the forest> there might be a linkage between the wildlife, plants with the People? I dont know . But what i am wondering is, how did they manage to come up with Eywa? How did they knew about the ability to save their ancestors voices into the Utral Aymokriya?How did they know bout the tsahaylu thing? O.o  plus, i cant stand disgusting food! LOL. but i like the luminous plants >> so fun LOL.
Eywá ngá hú

Hufwe Makto

well we know next to nothing about the Na'vi reproductive system. it would be pretty interesting if they laid eggs or gave birth premature fetuses and had them connected to Eywa in some way. that way Eywa would be part of their life from the begging.

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: Étienne on December 24, 2009, 11:21:47 PM
Hehee well I'm happy to know there is another with intellect and physical aptitude. Also being a IT nerd the plants networking would actually work the same way our internet network does or at least that much I have gathered since data is ever flowing in cables and in the air and data itself is energy that we funnel essentially it's just light and it all goes 3x10 to the power of 8 or something.

Also a fun fact that head tail is erotic to connect to another. :D

WHO ARE YOU CALLING NERD??  >:(

hahahahahahha  :P

I think this old concept of nerd is overrated :P
we are modern nerds hahaha
[/quote]

I am myself a nerd but in all it's glory being a nerd is a great thing. Just most that I have come across in my life time have not been, how you say physically adept.
[/quote]

The network that has built itself up on pandora is probably endless ages older than the "networks" on our planet , besides there might be certain effects that caused the development of such a strong connection between all lifeforms on pandora which we do not have here , and our environment is constantly being destroyed by huge bulldozers and forest fires , if there was a conection between our lifeforms it has gone for a long time .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: MOUNTAINBANSHEE on December 25, 2009, 09:24:59 PM
what if there was a closed park? oh and if it was real that we could do this i have one question. what would we wear?would we wear what the na'vi wore or the humans?

I would personally be all for the private island, tropical of course, so then we could wear the Na'vi clothes.

Call me a free spirit, but bras are quite constricting. Running around topless with a bunch of necklaces and a thong cloth would be fun as sin.
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 05, 2010, 10:10:30 AM
what if there was a closed park? oh and if it was real that we could do this i have one question. what would we wear?would we wear what the na'vi wore or the humans?

I would personally be all for the private island, tropical of course, so then we could wear the Na'vi clothes.

Call me a free spirit, but bras are quite constricting. Running around topless with a bunch of necklaces and a thong cloth would be fun as sin.

I don't get that clothing compulsion humans have , as if they are ashamed of something , i guess it's the artificiality we created over the years and bound us to , I guess you wouldn't want to walk arround in sweater on pandora too, you'll dehydrate faster than you could refill the water reserves of your body , the clothes which the na'vi wear are perfect for their habbits , they are athletic ,they have to climb and so it would be bad for their flexibility which they need to do their daily stuff if they would wear any piece of clothes which would be decreasing their ability of movement .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: fkeua vrrtep on January 05, 2010, 10:21:51 AM

I don't get that clothing compulsion humans have , as if they are ashamed of something , i guess it's the artificiality we created over the years and bound us to , I guess you wouldn't want to walk arround in sweater on pandora too, you'll dehydrate faster than you could refill the water reserves of your body , the clothes which the na'vi wear are perfect for their habbits , they are athletic ,they have to climb and so it would be bad for their flexibility which they need to do their daily stuff if they would wear any piece of clothes which would be decreasing their ability of movement .

The clothing compulsion humans have here is for warmth. If I lived in certain parts of Africa I could run around topless, but I live in Chicago and its about -7 outside so I'll be keeping my sweater thanks ;)
Avatar is a movie about a guy with blue balls running through the forest chasing tail.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 05, 2010, 10:23:28 AM

The clothing compulsion humans have here is for warmth. If I lived in certain parts of Africa I could run around topless, but I live in Chicago and its about -7 outside so I'll be keeping my sweater thanks ;)

In the Philippines, or the Nevada desert, where the sun was literally melting the pavement during the hottest parts of the year, I considered shirtless, but I always regretted it later, my skin was meant for damp caves or cloudy skies it would seem. =(

I wonder what the ambient temp was most of the time on Pandora, a thick, Lush, green jungle suggests they get a good deal of sunlight.
私は太った男だ。

fkeua vrrtep

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 05, 2010, 01:11:48 PM
Quote from: Sngä'i Tìrey-yä on January 05, 2010, 10:23:28 AM

In the Philippines, or the Nevada desert, where the sun was literally melting the pavement during the hottest parts of the year, I considered shirtless, but I always regretted it later, my skin was meant for damp caves or cloudy skies it would seem. =(

I wonder what the ambient temp was most of the time on Pandora, a thick, Lush, green jungle suggests they get a good deal of sunlight.

The way Pandora looks it probably is comparable to southern east asian jungle landscapes , or just comparable with new zealand where the film was made , humidity is probably really high telling from the way they are dressing , the air might almost stand , the gravity is also low as it was said several times and the creatures are gigantic which for a high 0² level could be a reason because it causes huge species to develope just like the dinosaurs on earth .
I know that humans cant breathe on pandora without help , but the problem might not be a low 0² level but different substances which your breathing system doesn't come around good or not at all .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

Quote from: Lightnity on January 03, 2010, 04:05:45 AM
If we were to live in the real pandora, i dont think i would survive xD The Na'"vi people knew the ways of the forest> there might be a linkage between the wildlife, plants with the People? I dont know . But what i am wondering is, how did they manage to come up with Eywa? How did they knew about the ability to save their ancestors voices into the Utral Aymokriya?How did they know bout the tsahaylu thing? O.o  plus, i cant stand disgusting food! LOL. but i like the luminous plants >> so fun LOL.

Well considering that all of the other animals on Pandora have tsahaylu it's safe to say they've have had it for a long length of their evolutionary history and have been using it for most of that time. For the idea of them coming up with Eywa, it's a lot easier to see how they did it in comparison to humans coming up with their gods. At least the Na'vi had a real source to pull from, an actual network, which they named and came to love. You just have to ask yourself how humans came up with anything and you'll probably have similar answers with the Na'vi. Time is a big part of it.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tìng Eywatikìte'e on January 05, 2010, 02:59:40 PM

Well considering that all of the other animals on Pandora have tsahaylu it's safe to say they've have had it for a long length of their evolutionary history and have been using it for most of that time. For the idea of them coming up with Eywa, it's a lot easier to see how they did it in comparison to humans coming up with their gods. At least the Na'vi had a real source to pull from, an actual network, which they named and came to love. You just have to ask yourself how humans came up with anything and you'll probably have similar answers with the Na'vi. Time is a big part of it.

Interwebs ngahu.
私は太った男だ。

Veryth

I'd venture to say that it's likely more than just a network; it's probably a sentient entity.  It showed the ability to listen, analyze, reason, and act upon that reasoning.  Well, either that, or Jake somehow managed to directly command anything connected to the network to aid in the battle... Somehow, I think the first possibility is the more reasonable of the two.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Veryth on January 05, 2010, 03:13:13 PM

I'd venture to say that it's likely more than just a network; it's probably a sentient entity.  It showed the ability to listen, analyze, reason, and act upon that reasoning.  Well, either that, or Jake somehow managed to directly command anything connected to the network to aid in the battle... Somehow, I think the first possibility is the more reasonable of the two.

Dr. Augustine could have been an influence on Eywa's decision to focus on the fight at the end of the film.

It is interesting how in the film, for Dr Augustine, we are shown the same upload wormhole effect as transitioning into an avatar body.  It is a subtle hint, unlike the ring shaped rock formations which seem to have been constructed, that there could be something technological involved in Eywa. 
私は太った男だ。

fkeua vrrtep

At the end of a lifeforms life it decays , it breaks down into it most simple and small parts , that what your body held for your whole life and was granted you as a gift is then clamed back from nature and you are once again becoming part of it , the particles you released into the world again are then connecting with nature again , you can become part of everything because there can be one particle of you at any place and will be exchanged through every lifeform that ever lived oder lives on the planet and in the woods , so some day you'll have had connections to each lifeform ,and because it's suche a huge network you can communicate with everything that's living or is a part of the network itself .
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I keep your photograph
I know it serves me well

'cause i'm broken,
when i'm lonesome
and i don't feel right
when you're gone away

Sngä'i Tìrey-yä

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 05, 2010, 03:29:22 PM

Dr. Augustine could have been an influence on Eywa's decision to focus on the fight at the end of the film.

It is interesting how in the film, for Dr Augustine, we are shown the same upload wormhole effect as transitioning into an avatar body.  It is a subtle hint, unlike the ring shaped rock formations which seem to have been constructed, that there could be something technological involved in Eywa. 

Wow, that's a really interesting point that I hadn't connected, the wormhole effect. That really does lead the imagination to believe there might be something more than trees on Pandora.

Good observation!