The Na´vi are not from Pandora?

Started by leftertersom2, January 14, 2010, 03:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftertersom2

I think, the Na´vi are not from Pandora!
The difference between Na´vi and Pandora-animals are BIG!

ANIMALS:
The most animals have 6 legs ,the front legs as a pair!(-only insects have more)
All animals have 4 eyes - two big eyes and two little eyes behind them!
All animals have two connecting head-tails/antennas (if they have)
The animal-teeth-material are black!
The concept of their lips ar very strange!
All animals have additional breathing-holes! (additional - to can scream as the Thanator!)

NA´VI:
4 "legs"!(two arms, two legs)
2 eyes!
1 connecting head-tail/antenna!
WHITE teeth-material!
Lips as a human!
NO additional breathing-holes!

Why do the animals need connecting head-tails/antennas? To speake with trees?
Why do the holy-trees need the connecting-skill between trees/plants and animals/Na´vi?

Are the Pandora animals and plants ADAPTED?
Are the Eywa-nature-superintelligence a synthetic product?
Are the Na´vi more than they can remember?

I think: YES!!!

I think, we are visit in the next motion picture more Planet-moons as only the PANDORA-moon,
and we will find with the Na´vi their biotechnological heritage :
space-ships and a road to a planetar-disaster they have learned to "forget"!

What do you think about this?

>>>sorry : my english is very, very bad - i know!

Is.

Cameron himself says in this article:

Along with blue skin and tails, the alienness of the Na'vi was conveyed largely through differences in scale. They tower over humans but have delicate proportions, thin frames and limbs, but eyes about twice as wide as ours.

Still, the Na'vi look human enough that audiences can relate to them the way they relate to other characters on screen. Cameron has an explanation for why the Pandora natives bear similarities to humans, which he plans to share down the road.

"-We were doing a science fantasy, not true science fiction. We're not really predicting that there will be humanoids" on other planets, Cameron said. "When I write the novel of `Avatar,' which I'm going to do as soon as the dust clears on the film release, I'm going to deal with the issue of why they look so much like us. Because there needs to be an overarching explanation of that, which I have."

Le'tutean

Prolemurs are also very different from rest of animals (at least the ones we've seen). They are almost humanoid and are actually pretty close to what Na'Vi look like...
They have:
- 4/6 limbs (4 front are semi-merged)
- 2 eyes
- one neural queue
- "regular" lips

They look like an evolutionary half-step from Pandoran animals to Na'Vi

Ahh.... i remember seeing a "kangaroo" typo of animal that jumps on 2 legs. It's in a scene where Jake takes a first trip with other avatars to the forest. When Trudy lands the heli, this animal jumps over a root of a tree and jumps away from camera

Also not all animals have 4 eyes... Thanator and Viperwolfs had only 2 eyes

As for your questions.... guess we will have to wait for Avatar novel from Cameron, and hear his explanation on why Pandora and it's life look like this. Why many animals have the neural queue. Hope he will give us some proper "believable" explanation, and maybe some insight on how life evolved on pandora, also how the Eywa came to be and how significant it is for pandora. Is it like a "central command center" what shapes life on pandora to it's will, or is just a byproduct of flora and fauna living in a close symbiosis
But personally i doubt that Na'Vi are more then remember.

Tirea Pa'li

number of limbs is no proof of origin.
ex: spiders have 8 legs and 8 eyes.
Doesnt mean they are from Mars.
From all the weapons you have used against us, we always feared your guns least!

sezeatan

Quote from: Tirea Pa'li on January 14, 2010, 06:46:06 AM
number of limbs is no proof of origin.
ex: spiders have 8 legs and 8 eyes.
Doesnt mean they are from Mars.

hauahauah Tirea Pa'li, this was funny...  :D

So, will there be a novel?? Like... a book?? OMG, can't wait!
Sezeatan

lihass

kaltxÌ ma tsmukan

lol 

na'vi not form pandora XD

look like the earth, and see, the human, on this planet we have  a lot of different creature, but we are different, and the na'vi are not animal, he are not human too, but really more :P

(sorry bad english, im french x))

Zalorticus

If the Na'vi are truly "The People", then Eywa made them the way they are for a reason. Either that or she wanted some change in the system :P.
Failure is the mother of success.
Soon, we will no longer be the leaves on the wind, but the wind itself.
You don't have to be a scholar to be a leader.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Unilmokri

Well, if we're going all sciencey and by-the-book on this, the simplest way of de-bunking the idea that the Na'vi are not from Pandora is simply by looking at their neural whip. Tsaheylu would not be possible for the Na'vi, in the same way humans can't connect to the animals and plants, if they were from another world.

In terms of evolution, I'm sure the time needed to evolve neural whips (ie. millions of years) would be more or less equal to the time it took them to develop hexapedal limbs and two sets of eyes, if they were in any way in need of that evolutionary step.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Suteyä Hawnuyu

Suteyä Hawnuyu te Gay'tä Muiä-Eyaye'ite

Txontaw

QuoteWhen Trudy lands the heli, this animal jumps over a root of a tree and jumps away from camera

That is the same type of animal as the one Jake kills later in the movie. It just looks like a different animal because of the angle, and because all you see it doing is jumping over the root.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch