The song the Na'vi are singing when Jake comes in with his Toruk

Started by Txepä Tsyal, June 16, 2010, 01:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txepä Tsyal

Kaltxì, after watching the movie again recently I still can't make out what it is the Na'vi are singing at the Great Tree. Does anyone know?
New personal modo:

P.A.'li makto

I don't, but to me Na'vi songs sound much-much better than the theme song "I see you..." So I'm interested, too.

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Muzer

The Official Soundtrack version of Jake's First Flight has an easier-to-hear version of this song at the end, sung by one person - complete as well, as it obviously doesn't get cut off by a Toruk appearing :P
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Txepä Tsyal

Quote from: Muzer on June 16, 2010, 04:49:36 AM
The Official Soundtrack version of Jake's First Flight has an easier-to-hear version of this song at the end, sung by one person - complete as well, as it obviously doesn't get cut off by a Toruk appearing :P

This makes me wish I had the soundtrack  :'(
Irayo for the Information :)
New personal modo:

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Dracus_Pyrus13 on June 17, 2010, 03:50:20 AM
Quote from: Muzer on June 16, 2010, 04:49:36 AM

This makes me wish I had the soundtrack  :'(
Irayo for the Information :)

Go to iTunes and get the deluxe version for 12.99.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Muzer

Or just buy a real CD of the non-deluxe version (why don't they sell the deluxe version with physical media?) - cheaper (I think), and is probably better quality, and is less likely to be DRM-encumbered (don't know if iTunes still is or not)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Txepä Tsyal

The CD sounds like a good idea because borders is asim and I have gift cards :D
New personal modo:

Quote from: Muzer on June 17, 2010, 02:31:38 PM
Or just buy a real CD of the non-deluxe version (why don't they sell the deluxe version with physical media?) - cheaper (I think), and is probably better quality, and is less likely to be DRM-encumbered (don't know if iTunes still is or not)

No, all the music they sell isn't DRM-encumbered anymore, and if you bought music that was they give you the option of upgrading to DRM-free for $0.30

LearnNavi Forums:

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 18, 2010, 10:25:50 AM

No, all the music they sell isn't DRM-encumbered anymore, and if you bought music that was they give you the option of upgrading to DRM-free for $0.30

They even want money for that? :o
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Sіr. Ηaxalot

The reason is probably that the deluxe version is longer than what can be contained on one CD. Of course they could make an extra CD with the Bonus tracks, but obviously they didn't feel like it.

Quote from: SirHaxalot on June 19, 2010, 08:04:47 AM

The reason is probably that the deluxe version is longer than what can be contained on one CD. Of course they could make an extra CD with the Bonus tracks, but obviously they didn't feel like it.

Yea, the deluxe edition of the soundtrack has 6 songs that aren't included in the normal release.

LearnNavi Forums:

Nìwopxsiyu

Those are the Unofficial lyrics as posted by Le'eylan http://forum.learnnavi.org/official-soundtrack-music/lyrics-jake%27s-first-flight/30/

The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.