Started by Hapxì Nantang, March 15, 2010, 11:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hapxì Nantang

I have a theory on the Palulukan,
It is really a gentle creature on Pandora and I have proof:

* It saved jake from the hammer heads,

* It tried to help jake by giving him a ride to the Na'vi but jake ran away,

* Jake got stuck under a tree, so it tried to dig him out,

* Jake wasted all his bullets so the Palulukan took the gun off him for the sake of lighter traveling,

* Jake runs some more so the Palulukan tried to be helpfull and take his bag,

* Jake fell and may have hurt himself so the Palulukan searched the bag for band-aids,

* Jake jumps off a cliff so the Palulukan risked its own life trying to catch and save him.

* Failing that the roars could have been translated to, "Don't move I'm sending some Nantang to help you", but none of us speak Palulukan so that can't be confirmed.
The first Hapxí!!

'Itan Atxur

Well this is proof that Palulukans are truly great!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonyä'ite

I think you're absolutely right that the palulukan would never hurt a fly. They are gentle creatures and because no one bothered to learn the palulukan language people think they are mean. This is why Kaltxì Palulukan wears his pink bow, to show he would never hurt a fly.

'Itan Atxur

Well hey! I couldn't be a Palulukan Makto if they weren't gentle!!

Hapxì Nantang

Credit to this theory should also be given to the great Kaltxí Palulukan, as I ran the theory by friendly Palulukan first and
he was onley to happy to add a few pieces I had over looked and also added more punctuation and neatend it up for presentation.

Many thanks Kaltxí Palulukan.

I hope this will help poeple to see all sides of the story and not just Jakes.    ;D
The first Hapxí!!

'Itan Atxur

Lol should have known!! Kaltxi Palulukan knows all things Palulukan!!

Txonyä'ite

In that case it looks Kaltxì needs a cookie too!

'Itan Atxur

Hapxì Nantang

Now working on a theory for the Nantang..... should have it made up later on  ;)
The first Hapxí!!

'Itan Atxur

Good luck with that. That'll be tough

El Jacko

Quote from: Hapxi Nantang on March 15, 2010, 02:03:21 PM
Now working on a theory for the Nantang..... should have it made up later on  ;)

The hyena-like cackles are them laughing at Jake's misfortune?
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Kaltxì Palulukan!

You give me far too much credit. This idea was pure genius. I only wish I had thought of it first :P

Cookies all around.

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

kintìomum

Well, if the palulukan hadn't been so ambitious and eager to help Jake may even have understood what he wanted.
Faysawtute! They never listen...
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

Tseyk Tìriuä

I knew Palulukans were great!... and the roars do sound quite distressed like the Palulukan wants to send help and is worried for Jake's safety.

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.