Trailer in 3D on YT

Started by Kxeyo, June 11, 2011, 08:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

What do you do when you cannot sleep? Right, you watch Avatar. And then you discover this. It simply rocks! The trailer is available in 3D, and not only in stupid blue/red 3D, but in full 3D. Let me tell you how it works: You push play as usual. Default setting should be red/blue now. Click on "3D" on the right if you're not satisfied with that! YT lets you choose different types of 3D now. For those without any glasses, I suggest the "old-school" crossview (watched it twice already this way). How to do that: http://www.vision3d.com/3views.html

You're looking for Cross-viewing, remember that. Practice with pictures or this, it takes some time to adjust. But I still think it's the best method.

3D without glasses, Cross-Eye HD

And here's the trailer. German, btw, dubbed with...the original dub. And it plays twice out of a strange reason, once without sound.

Avatar S-3D Trailer (not conversion)

Have fun with this. It rocks. Like in cinema. ;D

EDIT - IMPORTANT: The embedded player doesn't support 3D! Click on it and watch the videos in a new window!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

I already saw a advertisement in a paper here, for a 3D TV and you got Avatar in 3D with it ( but the TV costs €1099,- )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

I guess my laptop doesn't support 3D, cuz I am wearing RealD 3D glasses, I've used green-magenta colour and still no 3D, just two vids next to each other
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kxeyo

That's not how it works. Eltu si.

Real3D doesn't work. You need a 3D screen and special glasses for that one if you want to watch 3D as in cinema. You can though:

• Use the green-magenta thing, which imo doesn't work that great!
  • Use no glasses - works great for me and I described how to do it above. You gotta switch 3D settings for that though, click on the "3D" button after you clicked on the video in the lower right corner and choose the lowest method. You should now see two videos with a dot above them.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Itan Atxur

*sigh* awesome video :) but I can't do it in full screen, only the tiny screen which barely looks 3d :(

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kxeyo

I think it's ok, better than nothing. And it feels different, right? ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

'Itan Atxur

I'm not saying the 3D is bad at all. It's just hard to properly see the depth when it's small. Gonna see if I can do it in full screen again :)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ricardo

I am glad to be German and to have a 3D projector.  8)

Technowraith

Due to a physical handicap. 3D doesn't work for me unless it's the polarized 3D scheme... not the traditional old school 3D systems. :(
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Technowraith on July 21, 2011, 11:56:11 AM
Due to a physical handicap. 3D doesn't work for me unless it's the polarized 3D scheme... not the traditional old school 3D systems. :(

Lazy eye or are you red-green color-blind? If I may ask? Both suck...
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Swoka Ikran

Same here, but for me, polarized doesn't even work in many cases. :( I can only see some of the 3D in Avatar...

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on July 21, 2011, 03:00:38 PM
Lazy eye or are you red-green color-blind?
For me, lazy eye (in my left eye).
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Technowraith

Eye removed due to an infection at birth. So I've never known stereoscopic vision. Yet I qualify for driver licenses and forklift operator certifications. LoL.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Kxeyo

Quote from: Technowraith on July 21, 2011, 04:59:02 PM

Eye removed due to an infection at birth. So I've never known stereoscopic vision. Yet I qualify for driver licenses and forklift operator certifications. LoL.

Eww...well, at least it doesn't keep you from driving, yeah.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Technowraith

Oddly enough because depth perception is required for driving. LoL. And operating forklifts... and cranes...

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Ftiafpi

Woohoo! Worked great on my Nvidia 3D vision system! True 3D! So happy to see this again in 3D, makes me anxious to get a blue ray player and the 3D version of the movie now.

okrìsti

I managed the cross-eye part, was able to get the focus right too, but it is not what I call comfortable. I remember someone once told me about the same technique but parallel, but I never managed to get the focus independent that way.
dA | nga tsun oehu pivlltxe fa skype: c4duser
awngeyä wìki sìltsan lu
txopu lu fya'o ne vawma pa'o – nawma karyu Yotxa

Ricardo

I don't know why losing an eye should make someone unable to have a driver license.
I mean, I imagine seeing with only one eye like watching a 2D-Movie or TV.
I habe heard that persons with an eye lost can handle the third dimension with the move parallaxis of objects.
You know, objects which are near to you seem to move "quicker" than the farer ones.
Same with cranes.

@Ftiafpi
Yes, 3D Vision is my system, too.
During the usage of it I have decided that shutter-3D is the better one because it has alltimes perfect channel seperation.

Most other 3D movies do really look plain. I think it's because they are converted. Last week I watched a 3D documentation about coral reefs. It was amazing. The fishes and reefs were flying in my room. :D