What is your favorite part/scene in the movie?

Started by Yawne´eveng, April 06, 2010, 09:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yawne´eveng

Kaltxì!

So, I assume that all of us here are Avatar fans and have seen the movie.
I just wanted to know: what's your favorite part/scene in the movie?

Mine is after Neytiri kills Quaritch and saves Jake by giving him the oxygen mask. I think this scene is just so touching and emotional because it shows that she does love him, that she "sees him", no matter what he looks like. I love it :D

What about you??

Eywa ngahu.

Oel ayngati kameie.

Technowraith

See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Yawne´eveng

I love it from the opening credits until the very end too ;D
But this was the only scene that brought tears to my eyes because it was some emotional! When for me anyway xD AND we have to consider I'm not a crying-while-watching-movies kind of person :-X

Oel ayngati kameie.

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Yawne´eveng on April 06, 2010, 09:35:00 AM
Mine is after Neytiri kills Quaritch and saves Jake by giving him the oxygen mask. I think this scene is just so touching and emotional because it shows that she does love him, that she "sees him", no matter what he looks like. I love it :D
That was one of my favorites as well. Imagine your human self waking up and looking up at Neytiri...

If I had to choose one scene other than that, it'd likely be Jake's rally speech scene.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

NeotrekkerZ

I really love when Neytiri and Jake first take flight on the toruk.  Neytiri does two of her "Na'vi calls" then screams "yeah!" Great little moment.
Rìk oe lu hufwemì, nìn fya'ot a oe tswayon!

Technowraith

Quote from: Yawne´eveng on April 06, 2010, 09:35:00 AM
Kaltxì!

So, I assume that all of us here are Avatar fans and have seen the movie.

Eywa ngahu.

No. I haven't seen Avatar. Nope. The 106 screenings are just a figment of your imagination.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Neykun

Quote from: Technowraith on April 06, 2010, 08:10:53 PM
No. I haven't seen Avatar. Nope. The 106 screenings are just a figment of your imagination.
lol.

(In addition to the scenes already mentioned - I like those a lot too) I think it's cool when Jake, Neytiri and Tsu'tey fly through the cliffs that are literally covered with Na'vi warriors on ikrans and they all swoop down on the gunship fleet (what an epic moment!).  Also the whole "gathering the tribes" scene - when Jake gives his speech and they all fly off together.  That's pretty cool.  Oh, and climbing Iknimaya too ;D
~insert awesome signature here~

Nanaki

I love the scene between 0h00m01s and 2h42m00s (what? someone says me that it's all the entire movie?) :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Ftiafpi

Fra'u!

Well, I suppose I love the scene when Neytiri see's Jake's human body and I love the battle scenes. I dunno, it's all so hard to pick!

Eana Tanhì

yes, it's very hard to pick...
but if I have to chose only one part, it's when tsu'tey say to jake: "Toruk makto, I will fly with you"
I love that line...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Eylon'wy

Geez, this is hard to pick! :D

Well, I love all the funny scenes at first, what is almost the whole movie thanks to Jake.

I like when Jake meet with palulukan and hammerhead, when he starts saying a lot of things, cursing and making fun at the hammerhead, then he sees the palulukan and gets out scared. ;D

It's perfect and beautiful when Jake enters in his Avatar world! *-* That scene is amazing and epic!

When Jake is holding the bow and arrow and Neytiri is going to help him then Jake look at her so close and she moves away from him ashamed. THAT'S SO CUTE! *o*

Jake gathering all the Na'vi clans *-* Super scene!

Jake: 'What about this one? Run? Don't run? What?!'
Grace: 'Run! Definitely run!'
I love this! ;D

Muzer

Quote from: Carol Sully on April 07, 2010, 01:01:07 PMI like when Jake meet with palulukan and hammerhead, when he starts saying a lot of things, cursing and making fun at the hammerhead, then he sees the palulukan and gets out scared. ;D

I love the way his expression changes in that bit, from the typical (ex-)army arrogance you always tend to see in movies to his "oh sh**" expression, just hilarious!
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

love the first time Jake and Neytiri meet for the first time.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Amaya

Mine's only a very short scene...it's Jake and Neytiri lying asleep the "morning after"...before the dozer interrupts. >:(  I can't wait to get the DVD so I can pause and screencap that, it's so beautiful, serene and loving

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

when jake is gathering all the clans

when the music changes when quaritch orders  to break formation and the dragonship goes into full force.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Taw Atan

The whole entire movie all together is amazing! If I had to narrow it down to my favorite is when Jake first fly's with his Ikran and when Jake and Neytiri are talking about who he gets to choose for his Woman Jake says "Nìnat is a good hunter" then you look and see Neytiri's face and she has that upset look "but, I don't want Nìnat" that scene is so perfect!

Col Quaritch

I like the part where Neytiri gets shot twice in the chest by Quaritch .... oh wait thats my version of the movie. Actualy, not all of the movie I did like the fly sceens init the Jake learning the Na'vi nice to see him grow from novice to one of the people over time, I think 3 months was a bit of a streach of the imagination for all of that but hey its a movie and your only going to sit for so long.

And I agree with Kawnga Palulukana Tutan "when jake is gathering all the clans

when the music changes when quaritch orders  to break formation and the dragonship goes into full force."

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

creepy, talking in the 3rd person.

Anyways, my favorite part was the part in between the start and the credits.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Muzer

[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive