What would the movie have been like if........

Started by Txantslusam Skxawng, February 21, 2010, 02:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

What would the movie have been like if .......

What would the movie have been like if ...... Jake was never being chased by a Palulukan ? Or if Tsu'tey didnt die and killed all the humans on board on the ship, maybe you have some answer and ideas.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Itan Atxur

If Jake hadn't been chased by the Palulukan, then he never would have bumped into Neytiri and wouldn't have been initiated into the tribe. He would have gone back to base and they would have continued to do research and what not and do things much more slowly. Eventually they would have made contact with the tribe and I seriously doubt they'd have decided to "study" anyone. Instead the would have ignored Grace's attempts at peace and sent them away, if not killed them on the spot. Then Quaritch rolls in, destroys hometree, and the humans start mining.

Thank Eywa for Kaltxì Palulukan!! ;D (Every time I see that beast now, I'm forced to imagine it with a large pink bow!!)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 22, 2010, 12:48:48 PM

Thank Eywa for Kaltxì Palulukan!! ;D (Every time I see that beast now, I'm forced to imagine it with a large pink bow!!)

Haha, agreed!  8)
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Eyamsiyu

And if the story continues as it was in the movie, and Tsu'tey kills everyone on the ship, I have a feeling he would probably still end up dead.  He would have to get out of the ship, as I would guess the very last people he would end up killing are the pilots, which are probably the furthest away from the payload drop.  If he chose to go all the way out via payload drop, he's have to be extremely fast and lucky that his ikran would be there, and that he could get on and escape in time before the ship crashes.  However, if he chose to break through the windshield, he would probably expose himself to gunfire very easily, thus being killed.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 23, 2010, 03:55:18 PM
And if the story continues as it was in the movie, and Tsu'tey kills everyone on the ship, I have a feeling he would probably still end up dead.  He would have to get out of the ship, as I would guess the very last people he would end up killing are the pilots, which are probably the furthest away from the payload drop.  If he chose to go all the way out via payload drop, he's have to be extremely fast and lucky that his ikran would be there, and that he could get on and escape in time before the ship crashes.  However, if he chose to break through the windshield, he would probably expose himself to gunfire very easily, thus being killed.

Well, he wouldn't need his ikran. He could just jump and hope for a good leaf fall.

Eyamsiyu

Very true, I forgot about that.  but what if it didn't happen?

Also, if the leaf fall happens, he'd be falling into ground troops, and he'd probably die there, or we'd see what happened in the script, when Lyle cut off his queue.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 23, 2010, 04:01:02 PM
Very true, I forgot about that.  but what if it didn't happen?

Also, if the leaf fall happens, he'd be falling into ground troops, and he'd probably die there, or we'd see what happened in the script, when Lyle cut off his queue.

I'd put my money on him dying or losing his queue and the movie pretty much stays the same or follows the 07 script. Nothing completely altering. Like you said, Eywa hadn't come to the rescue yet so he'd more than likely be falling into troops.

Eyamsiyu

Glad we could collaborate to make things more ideal as to what they could be. *shakes hand*

'Itan Atxur

Eyamsiyu

*proceeds to go into a "complex" handshake, and 'Itan Atxur, though just hanging by a thread, does it as well*

You, my friend, are now officially awesome.