when Seze dies and Ney'tiri bonds with the thanator...

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, February 11, 2011, 09:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

KALTXI !
  What happens with /to the ikran that bonded with Jake once Tsahalu was attained with Toruk Makto?
Does it die of a broken heart? Seriously.  I am not being disrespectful or flippant.

We see that a Na'vi can survive, even once herr ikran has died. Knowing how deep the bond had become, I am surprised that the rider wasn't thrown into a deep coma from the sudden and violent withdrawal.

Ateyo le Syaksyuk

Kamean

QuoteDoes it die of a broken heart?
In my opinion - no. Eywa will not allow his death, because Toruk Makto is exception.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

Irayo ma Kamean!  I am comfortable with that explanation.
Kxawm his ikran is reunited with him once Toruk Makto has fulfilled his mission.
The implication is there, to be sure.

Ricardo

1. An ikran doesn't die if their "owners" make tsaheylu with direhorses, Na'vi or the tree of souls. I think Toruk is an additional part of the row.
2. Which rider should have thrown into a coma? Neytiri because of Seze? Maybe yes. It may show the strength of Neytiri. I don't know if Na'vi have anything like adrenaline which let them forget there pains in moments of stress.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

S'rane, ma Ricardo! I was indeed referring to Neytiri when Seze died.  But you have a very good point regarding other instances of Tsahalu with other Beings. Irayo!

Kamean

Quote from: Ateyo le Syaksyuk on December 13, 2011, 10:03:18 AM
Irayo ma Kamean!  I am comfortable with that explanation.
Kxawm his ikran is reunited with him once Toruk Makto has fulfilled his mission.
The implication is there, to be sure.
After victory Jake let Toruk go. So come back to his Ikran.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.