Who is your favorite Avatar, Na'vi or quote from the movie

Started by We are Omaticaya, January 10, 2010, 02:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

I don't think the punch was unintentionally, but there may havebeen more contact than intended.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Mako

Ok, that sounds better. There was unintentional contact :P

Eyamsiyu

What I think is that he did want to hit him with the punch.  I don't think he wanted to pull out a Rocky Balboa slug to the jaw.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mako

Can't wait for the directors cut. $20 says that JC has something to say about it.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Actually the version that made it to theaters was the director's cut, the version with the extra six minutes is going to be the fan cut.  :)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 25, 2010, 08:32:32 PM
What I think is that he did want to hit him with the punch.  I don't think he wanted to pull out a Rocky Balboa slug to the jaw.

I'm changing what I said: I just saw it again, and Norm showed all the signs of legit punching him in the face, full force.  He had the grimace, he was staring at his target, and executed the punch.  It was purely intentional.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Itan Atxur

Mako

Joel? (And I watched that scene in the movie on my iTouch. I'm gonna try to get a picture of the contact.)

'Itan Atxur

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 26, 2010, 12:19:36 AM
Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 25, 2010, 08:32:32 PM

I'm changing what I said: I just saw it again, and Norm showed all the signs of legit punching him in the face, full force.  He had the grimace, he was staring at his target, and executed the punch.  It was purely intentional.

Yea, that looked legit.

My favorite quote, and I apologize if this has been said before, is when Trudy pulls out of the gun-run on the Dragon, the camera pans up to her and "oops". LOL.

And Tsu'tey's "Do not be afraid, warrior" is a good one.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eyamsiyu

With quotes from Trudy, what about "You're not the only one with a gun, b***h."?

Niwantaw

"that is just wrong...."

it has so many uses at school for annoying people :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Mako

Love that line. "Awww man, that is just wrong." Lyle Wainfleet for the win.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

"There'll nobody be dead today: that'll look very bad on my report!"  Military generals always watching their own records.  :)

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

From our intrepid Colonel:
"All aircraft, weapons free, weapons free!!" As a Scorpion smashes onto the rocks in front of the Dragon. LOL.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Eyamsiyu

'Oh, shut up and fly straight!"
*promptly follows direction*