Who is your favorite Avatar, Na'vi or quote from the movie

Started by We are Omaticaya, January 10, 2010, 02:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are Omaticaya

Who is your favorite avatar, na'vi, or quote
Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Lurk

"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the real world, and in here is a dream." Essentially inverting everything as he wakes up into the dream~
Munge futa nga tsun, Tìng ke'uti ne'ìm.
Software Dev - x86 Assembly / native C - 10 years.
Efficiency is everything to do with Performance~

Chrisi_902

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

One of my many favorite quotes was when Jake said he was in the Jarhead Clan. XD

Kìyevame, Eywa ngahu.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

We are Omaticaya

Join the Xbox live Learn Na'vi Group. Message the listed (Xbox live) members below if you are interested in joining. 

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Tutee A-nawm

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child." -neytiri.

Best line evarh!!!!

Tawioang

"I see you..."

Has such a deep meaning and sounds so soft.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Tawioang on January 10, 2010, 04:26:02 PM
"I see you..."

Has such a deep meaning and sounds so soft.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that is one of everybody's favorite quotes.

We are Omaticaya

"how much lab training have you had"
                          Dr.Grace Augustine
"I dissected a frog once"
                          Jake Sully
LOL

Gamer-tags
- Kewong Tsamsiyu
- Vrrtep Tsamsiyu
- Txur Tsamsiyu

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Quote from: We are Omaticaya on January 10, 2010, 04:50:20 PM
"how much lab training have you had"
                          Dr.Grace Augustine
"I dissected a frog once"
                          Jake Sully
LOL
I laughed my A-off in the cinema by those line.
It is followed by:
"How many link time have you got?"
                          Dr.Grace Augustinge
"I've read the manual."
                          Jake Sully.

Really good lines.

The best line.. I wouldn't know..
"Screw this, I didn't sign up for this s***." folowed by a part I can't remember.
Another good line was the line that Jake said that everything was inverted. It stayed with me untill I wrote this message then I forgot. :P

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Txura Tirea

"They've sent us a message... that they can take whatever they want. Well we will send them a message. That this... this is our land!"
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Txura Tirea on January 11, 2010, 04:39:10 AM
"They've sent us a message... that they can take whatever they want. Well we will send them a message. That this... this is our land!"

Oh god, don't let the Native Americans get wind of this quote. We would have an uprising that would almost, sort of, maybe inconvenience us for a little while.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

"Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up."
-Jake Sully on Cyro Sleep and how he felt after the destruction of Hometree
((Note, spoiler in the beige. Don't go over it if you haven't seen the movie yet. Which I think is kind of redundent, but I'm not about to get yelled at for spoiling plot points.))

"It doesn't feel like six years, more like a fifth of tequila and an ass-kicking."
-Jake Sully on Cyro Sleep

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Lehrrap Uniltìranyu on January 11, 2010, 07:13:21 AM
"Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up."
-Jake Sully on Cyro Sleep and how he felt after the destruction of Hometree
((Note, spoiler in the beige. Don't go over it if you haven't seen the movie yet. Which I think is kind of redundent, but I'm not about to get yelled at for spoiling plot points.))

"It doesn't feel like six years, more like a fifth of tequila and a ass-kicking."
-Jake Sully on Cyro Sleep

That would be "an" ass-kicking, not "a" ass-kicking. Have to watch normal grammar even more than Na'vi grammar if you want to be really good.  :D

Txura Tirea

Quote from: Nìwotkrr Tsahameylu on January 11, 2010, 06:55:46 AM
Quote from: Txura Tirea on January 11, 2010, 04:39:10 AM

Oh god, don't let the Native Americans get wind of this quote. We would have an uprising that would almost, sort of, maybe inconvenience us for a little while.

LOL. Okay, how about this one, from the 2007 script (hope to see this back on dvd):

"When I was first your teacher, I hated all Sky People. But you have also taught me. (whispering) Spirit is all that matters." - Neytiri, while under the Tree of Voices.
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Mako

Favorite quote of all time: "How will I know he choses me?" Jake "He will try to kill you." Neytiri "Outstanding!" Jake

Tawioang

I don't know about quote but I find it quite hot when Neytiri goes up hometree and calls for her ikran.

Mako

Wait! I changed mine. This one describes me all the way now:

"Alright. Location, shack, and the days are starting to blur together. The language is a pain, but I figure it's like practicing with a weapon, repetition, repetition, repetition." ~ Jake Sully

Toruk Makto

One of my favorites is Neytiri saying, "I was afraid Jake... for my people. I'm not anymore".

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

wm.annis

"Norm, you've contaminated the sample with your saliva," Grace Augustine.  Makes me giggle.