Would Neytiri get a new animal Companion? (!spoiler!)

Started by Sílron`zem__Ateyo, September 08, 2010, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

You know becuse Seze and the Palulukan were killed in the battle.
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

tsamna

I think all those who wanted another ikran would bond with a new one.
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Human No More

Yeah, makes sense to me... She would go and bond with a new one, I guess there would be quite a few Na'vi who might have lost their in the battle :(
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Nyx

Maybe she decides to bond with a new palulukan instead :P

Ekirä

Quote from: Nyx on September 09, 2010, 07:36:34 AM

They make quite the pair....palulukan makto and toruk makto. :D But yeah, I'm guessing she'll just go and bond with new ikran. She likes flying too much to not get another one.....

Sílron`zem__Ateyo

Quote from: Ekirä on September 09, 2010, 09:32:21 AM
Quote from: Nyx on September 09, 2010, 07:36:34 AM

They make quite the pair....palulukan makto and toruk makto. :D But yeah, I'm guessing she'll just go and bond with new ikran. She likes flying too much to not get another one.....

Good point both are riding the most dangrus and feared creatures, but not to ruin to thought but wasn't the only way she could ride the Palulukan (without is noming her) is threw Eywa giding it to help her? (just a guse) and or the palulukan might be her tireaioang (spirit animal) to thats a nother thought. they say Toruk was most likly Jake's  and Jake did say at the end "Toruk Makto was nolonger needed" you know befor the final body switch Human body the AVATAR body Permanetly.
I am a Warrior for my people, I hunt for my people, I fight for my people i protect my people. May Eywa bless my bow and daggers and grant me the power to help my people thru any challenge. May my strike be true and may my heart be pure.

Ekirä

Quote from: Sílron`zem__Ateyo on September 09, 2010, 08:47:58 PM
Good point both are riding the most dangrus and feared creatures, but not to ruin to thought but wasn't the only way she could ride the Palulukan (without is noming her) is threw Eywa giding it to help her? (just a guse) and or the palulukan might be her tireaioang (spirit animal) to thats a nother thought.

It's true, I doubt that Neytiri will ever ride another palulukan. The palulukan was sent from Eywa as sort of a 'truce', I think, but only while the war was going on. Although I wonder if the palulukan she rode would have continued to let her ride him/her if he/she hadn't been killed.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Nyx

I was joking about the palulukan... but okay, now that you got in on that, I admit, it would be interesting to see if she could ride that one again. Maybe that was just a one time thing because of the war, but maybe they developed a stronger bond in that short while. Too bad it died.

I bet she will find a new ikran, they said the ikran only bonds with one na'vi, but there was no mention of that rule going both ways. And she can always ride a pa'li, they seem more like the every-day mode of transport (apart from running and jumping, hehe)

tsamna

I swear the first time i saw the movie when jake was saying toruk makto was no longer needed, i swear it showed toruk flying away into the sun. but now thats not there so i must have made it up in my head. crazy
Go climbing, its better for you than xbox.

Hufwe ta'em

Eana Tanhì

but would Neytiri want a new ikran? we all know she loved Seze very much, so would she want to replace him even though he's dead?

Quote from: tsamna on September 10, 2010, 08:43:38 AM
I swear the first time i saw the movie when jake was saying toruk makto was no longer needed, i swear it showed toruk flying away into the sun. but now thats not there so i must have made it up in my head. crazy

that is in the movie... you didn't made it up...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Ekirä

Quote from: tsamna on September 10, 2010, 08:43:38 AM
Proof that your mind wasn't playing tricks on you. ;D

Nyx

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on September 10, 2010, 09:56:52 AM
but would Neytiri want a new ikran? we all know she loved Seze very much, so would she want to replace him even though he's dead?
Good point, i guess that could be hard for her. In that case, i guess she would get a new one if she had to for some reason, or perhaps if she missed flying. (I know that if I ever got to fly like that, I'd never want to stop, but it's probably less spectacular to them)

Ekirä

Quote from: Nyx on September 10, 2010, 08:14:49 PM
Good point, i guess that could be hard for her. In that case, i guess she would get a new one if she had to for some reason, or perhaps if she missed flying. (I know that if I ever got to fly like that, I'd never want to stop, but it's probably less spectacular to them)

Some Na'vi might decide to not replace their ikran--but from what we've seen, Neytiri absolutely LOVES flying. When she first shows off Seze to Jake she is practically bursting with happiness.......and you can also see her joy shine through very clearly when Jake is experiencing his first flight. After she joins him we get a close up of her face--she looks so happy to be finally sharing this incredible joy with her 'student', although by then she had more than just student/teacher feelings for him. And she is always so carefree when flying (except for when she's in danger, obviously!).

I don't think she would give up flying just because she felt as though she needed to be loyal to Seze, or because she grieved for her.

'Ewasyul

We'll probably see it in the second movie, if she has time for it since it's been said that Jake and Neytiri will have a child :P
I doubt she has much time for capturing Ikran when she's pregnant or has to take care of her child. :3
Please correct me if I make any mistakes in Na'vi :)

Nyx

I hope she leaves that to Jake and goes flying instead, seems like much more fun ^^

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ikranari on September 11, 2010, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: Nyx on September 11, 2010, 03:11:25 PM
I hope she leaves that to Jake and goes flying instead, seems like much more fun ^^
yes, that seams logic  :D

...but then all the fun Neytiri & Jakesully moments would be ruined :(
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Human No More

Quote from: Virid'ian on September 09, 2010, 09:29:52 PM
What about a direhorse? ::)
Ikran is not horse. Once tsaheylu is made, ikran will fly with only one hunter in the whole lifetime.

Pa'li don't work like ikran, any Na'vi can bond with one without it becoming exclusive.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman