Avatar > Avatar 1 (formerly "The Movie")

wow

(1/9) > >>

fkeua vrrtep:
I just came from the cinema again , and damn I'm still absolutely fascinated by this movie and the idea behind it even though I watched it before , it just feels so good , I never had that feeling before so strong for a movie , I could have never imagined going into the same movie twice in a row , the 3d effects didn't lessen the rush of feelings that I had again , it's just so amazing god i can't fit it into words , I think I'll listen to the soundtrack for a while now .

Thank you James Cameron for this wonderful movie .

Toruk Makto:
Welcome to a large and growing club   ;)

Thorinbur:
After leaving the theatre i was like "WOW" and like "s***..."
I don't have to explain why "wow"
But i was like "s***..." because it's just a film. Fiction. Real life sux, you will never (I hope i am wrong) be part of such great adventure you will live your life silently on "dying planet". Thats one of the reasoIam sure many of you guys are learning Na'vi. To make it real. As much as posiible, and to be as close to it as possible. This is the most beutifull thing i ever saw, ever heard off.  And fact it's fiction breaks my heart. One week after screaning i am still touched by this movie. and i am going to see it again, and again, and again...

Coyote:
There are ways to play this out that are not fiction.

Donate to World Wildlife Fund, volunteer at an animal shelter, there are all sorts of environmental groups that could use some donations, from Greenpeace to Sea Shepherd to Elephant research groups funded by universities (Cambridge has one IIRC), the list goes on.

You may not be able to fight from the back of an Ikran, but you can use your money or time to "fight the blue fight" in your everyday actions.

fkeua vrrtep:

--- Quote from: Thorinbur on January 04, 2010, 04:36:05 pm ---After leaving the theatre i was like "WOW" and like "s***..."
I don't have to explain why "wow"
But i was like "s***..." because it's just a film. Fiction. Real life sux, you will never (I hope i am wrong) be part of such great adventure you will live your life silently on "dying planet". Thats one of the reasoIam sure many of you guys are learning Na'vi. To make it real. As much as posiible, and to be as close to it as possible. This is the most beutifull thing i ever saw, ever heard off.  And fact it's fiction breaks my heart. One week after screaning i am still touched by this movie. and i am going to see it again, and again, and again...

--- End quote ---

i know , its sad to be shown the way it could be and then when you leave the theatre you are being brought back to our sad reality .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version