You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

... when you can recite the Colonel's speech at the beginning from memmory.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

When you're trying to remember when a past event happened and your first question is "was that before or after I first saw Avatar?"

When you're always trying to relate everything to some aspect of Avatar

When Avatar is ALL you can focus on. Even in music class and you're a music major.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 02, 2011, 12:55:36 PM
When you're trying to remember when a past event happened and your first question is "was that before or after I first saw Avatar?"
Fi'u. That's a question I ask myself quite often.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

nawma skxawng

When you are distracted in school by scenes from the movie going through your head.

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

Ekirä

When your friend says, "What did you do before Avatar?". ;D

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: nawma skxawng on March 02, 2011, 04:44:37 PM
When you are distracted in school by scenes from the movie going through your head.
This happens to me in economics all the time. The class is taught through monotonous lectures, and the professor makes little/no effort to make it interesting, so staying focused is challenging. Getting back on task with the lecture is...challenging...after my brain takes a trip to Pandora :P

(I mentioned this somewhere else on here, and don't know where :P)

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eanikran

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 02, 2011, 12:55:36 PM
When Avatar is ALL you can focus on. Even in music class and you're a music major.

Luckily not my situation, and I am a (wannabe) music major :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 02, 2011, 07:10:54 PM
when you don't type/write Avatar in all caps. :P

When you suddenly feel the necessity to type AVATAR in all caps

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on March 03, 2011, 06:15:53 AM
Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 02, 2011, 07:10:54 PM
when you don't type/write Avatar in all caps. :P

When you suddenly feel the necessity to type AVATAR in all caps

Weird... now I really want to do that...

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ok...i've got another: when Avatar is all you want to think about, hear about, talk about, dream about, wrte about...whenever you go to any store you're always keeping an eye out for anything Avatar cuz you just can't get enough. It's at that point for me. Shoot I just wrote my college application essay on why I love Avatar so much. It's 103 words over the limit and I'm still not done. I can deny it no longer...I'm addicted. And I love it  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 05, 2011, 05:06:52 PM
Ok...i've got another: when Avatar is all you want to think about, hear about, talk about, dream about, wrte about...whenever you go to any store you're always keeping an eye out for anything Avatar cuz you just can't get enough. It's at that point for me. Shoot I jut wrote my college application essay on why I love Avatar so much. It's 103 words over the limit and I'm still not done. I can deny it no longer...I'm addicted. And I love it  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu

you still need to send me that essay for me to read. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on March 05, 2011, 05:08:15 PM
Ok...i've got another: when Avatar is all you want to think about, hear about, talk about, dream about, wrte about...whenever you go to any store you're always keeping an eye out for anything Avatar cuz you just can't get enough. It's at that point for me. Shoot I jut wrote my college application essay on why I love Avatar so much. It's 103 words over the limit and I'm still not done. I can deny it no longer...I'm addicted. And I love it  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu

hehe I'm not gonna ask to read it as well, unless you propose to show it, but it must surely be very interesting and awesome! :D

Tsteu nantang

Ok...i've got another: when Avatar is all you want to think about, hear about, talk about, dream about, wrte about...whenever you go to any store you're always keeping an eye out for anything Avatar cuz you just can't get enough. It's at that point for me. Shoot I just wrote my college application essay on why I love Avatar so much. It's 103 words over the limit and I'm still not done. I can deny it no longer...I'm addicted. And I love it  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu
Hrh we all are...

Anyway when you watch the entire movie line for line in your first three classes while zoning out. No homework got done last Friday.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on March 05, 2011, 06:21:59 PM

-Txonä Rolyu
Hrh we all are...
Mllte. Chances are that we wouldn't be on this board otherwise.

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on March 05, 2011, 07:18:26 PM
Quote from: Tsteu nantang on March 05, 2011, 06:21:59 PM

-Txonä Rolyu
Hrh we all are...
Mllte. Chances are that we wouldn't be on this board otherwise.

Lawlz that's true!

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on March 05, 2011, 05:08:15 PM

'upxsì! I forgot to do that, my bad. I'll send you my draft tomorrow sometime.

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 05, 2011, 05:24:40 PM
hehe I'm not gonna ask to read it as well, unless you propose to show it, but it must surely be very interesting and awesome! :D

I'll send you one too :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 05, 2011, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 05, 2011, 05:24:40 PM

I'll send you one too :)

Ow, great! ;D

You know you've been watching Avatar too much when you can play the whole story in your head without needing to actually watch the film. :D

Lolet

You know you've been watching Avatar too much when you have dreams you're about to be squashed by a giant tree.  :D Sometimes I dream I'm on LN.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan