You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 06, 2011, 01:26:51 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 06, 2011, 01:14:40 PMSometimes I dream I'm on LN.

Me too! oO Once I've dreamt randomly about the new smiley set. ::)

I dreamt about using it, and once I had a dream some of the members came to my house and stole my TV.  ::)

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 06, 2011, 01:28:10 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 06, 2011, 01:14:40 PMSometimes I dream I'm on LN.

I dreamt about using it, and once I had a dream some of the members came to my house and stole my TV.  ::)

hrh That's epic! :D I strongly doubt anyone here would steal your TV though. ;)

Lolet

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 06, 2011, 01:58:59 PM

Probably not.  :) Silly dreams.

Eanikran

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 06, 2011, 02:37:11 PM

depends... is it a plasma?
jkjkjkjk  ;D ;D

Lolet

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 06, 2011, 02:39:51 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 06, 2011, 02:37:11 PM

depends... is it a plasma?
jkjkjkjk  ;D ;D

Nope, but it's ginormous.  ;D Perfect for watching Jake Sully run around in a thong.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Stranger Come Knocking

I will not die for less
I dug my grave in this
Will I go before I fall
Or live to slight the odds?

These are my books.  You should check it out.  Speculative sci-fi murder mystery historical fiction.

nawma skxawng

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

akiwiguy

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 05, 2011, 05:24:40 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on March 05, 2011, 05:08:15 PM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 05, 2011, 05:06:52 PM
Ok...i've got another: when Avatar is all you want to think about, hear about, talk about, dream about, wrte about...whenever you go to any store you're always keeping an eye out for anything Avatar cuz you just can't get enough. It's at that point for me. Shoot I jut wrote my college application essay on why I love Avatar so much. It's 103 words over the limit and I'm still not done. I can deny it no longer...I'm addicted. And I love it  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu

you still need to send me that essay for me to read. ;)

hehe I'm not gonna ask to read it as well, unless you propose to show it, but it must surely be very interesting and awesome! :D

I want to read it too :D

Dalva

...when you made an "Avatar Day". basically watching avatar, browsing anything about avatar, made research on Pandora, for one whole day

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Dalva on March 07, 2011, 07:55:38 AM
...when you made an "Avatar Day". basically watching avatar, browsing anything about avatar, made research on Pandora, for one whole day
I did that once last summer...watched it twice back-to-back and spent a good 10-12 hours online just reading about it and everything related to it.

I was extremely tired at the end of that day.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I tried to do that once. It was great until my parents got home and ruined it. They don't understand me and Avatar :( you al here on the forums are the only ones who do.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Technowraith

You know you've been watching Avatar way too much when you can recite from memory, the entire 2.5 hour script and win money doing it. won another $50 when I spent the night reciting Avatar for a bunch of friends who didn't believe I could do that. LoL.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Dalva

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 08, 2011, 11:13:25 AM

I tried to do that once. It was great until my parents got home and ruined it. They don't understand me and Avatar :( you al here on the forums are the only ones who do.

-Txonä Rolyu
i understand what it feels like  :D often my parents bothers me when i'm infront of my computer.

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Technowraith on March 09, 2011, 04:21:58 AM
You know you've been watching Avatar way too much when you can recite from memory, the entire 2.5 hour script and win money doing it. won another $50 when I spent the night reciting Avatar for a bunch of friends who didn't believe I could do that. LoL.
Did it but no money exchanged.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Technowraith on March 09, 2011, 04:21:58 AM

WOU!!!! EPIC win!!!!!!!!!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Lolet

When you can't remember who Matthew was known as in the Bible, so you just write "son of Ateyo" instead.  ::)

Human No More

Done that more times than I can honestly count.

When your Avatar collection on your PC is now over 40GB.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:05:15 PM
When your Avatar collection on your PC is now over 40GB.
...I'm guessing there's a few copies of the film in there???

I used to have about 20GB worth, but now have only 8GB. About 7GB is a dump of my DVD, the rest is old movie stills and pictures of my merchandise collection. If you're wondering where the 12GB went...it was mostly the soundtrack (have the CD, and there's also Youtube), my audio-only copy of Avatar (can make it again from the DVD if I want it), and a lot of images I amassed over the past year, but never used for anything :P.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise