You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalva

Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:05:15 PM
Quote from: Dalva on March 07, 2011, 07:55:38 AM
...when you made an "Avatar Day". basically watching avatar, browsing anything about avatar, made research on Pandora, for one whole day
Done that more times than I can honestly count.

When your Avatar collection on your PC is now over 40GB.
Mine is 63 GB  ;D

Human No More

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on March 12, 2011, 08:38:37 PM
Quote from: Human No More on March 12, 2011, 07:05:15 PM
When your Avatar collection on your PC is now over 40GB.
...I'm guessing there's a few copies of the film in there???

I used to have about 20GB worth, but now have only 8GB. About 7GB is a dump of my DVD, the rest is old movie stills and pictures of my merchandise collection. If you're wondering where the 12GB went...it was mostly the soundtrack (have the CD, and there's also Youtube), my audio-only copy of Avatar (can make it again from the DVD if I want it), and a lot of images I amassed over the past year, but never used for anything :P.
I have the film (for screencapping, etc), but not in that folder. that folder is mostly as many images as I could find, plus videos from youtube and things like the feature on creating Pandora, and the full audio from the film in one file which I've used to get sound clips in a few things. With the actual film it's more :P
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Human No More on March 13, 2011, 08:10:05 AM
I have the film (for screencapping, etc), but not in that folder. that folder is mostly as many images as I could find, plus videos from youtube and things like the feature on creating Pandora, and the full audio from the film in one file which I've used to get sound clips in a few things. With the actual film it's more :P
That explains why. I left the internet content...on the internet :P

I binned most of the images I had (no use for them), and didn't dump the CE. My PC film copy is only the April DVD (identical copies of which are also on my Wii and DS :) )

Speaking of the creating Pandora (and all the other specials)...I never got around to watching anything beyond the deleted scenes and a few clips on AMP suits :P College takes WAY too much time.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

I got another: When you see someone with their hair in a braid and for a split second you think it's a queue and you do a double take LOL!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

nawma skxawng

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on March 15, 2011, 01:32:10 AM
I got another: When you see someone with their hair in a braid and for a split second you think it's a queue and you do a double take LOL!

-Txonä Rolyu

I've done that about 300 times so far

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

Human No More

Epic :)

...when you wish your hair would grow to waist length so you could have a queue.
Doesn't seem to want to happen for me :'(
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'Itan Atxur

When you have the CE still unopened, on display in your living room, just so you can preserve that "first moment" of putting it in for the first time just a bit longer.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsteu nantang

When A friend challenges you to finish the Avatar quote with them saying two words.  And you get 9/10 right. "and theres" is way too vague for me.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on March 16, 2011, 09:19:25 PM
When A friend challenges you to finish the Avatar quote with them saying two words.  And you get 9/10 right. "and theres" is way too vague for me.

Ohh!! I'll bet I could win that game too!! But I can't think of any "and there's" off of the top of my head :(

Lolet

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 16, 2011, 10:04:21 PM

Ohh!! I'll bet I could win that game too!! But I can't think of any "and there's" off of the top of my head :(

My sister uses that quote on me all the time.  :P I usually win but she's just too sneaky for me.

'Itan Atxur

Okay... this has been driving me crazy. I can't for the life of me think of an "and there's" quote...

Tsteu nantang

Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.

'Itan Atxur

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 18, 2011, 05:39:58 PM
Ahh... Totally ashamed of myself now...
Dont worry when my friend revealed that one to me, I felt the same way.

'Itan Atxur

You know you've been watching AVATAR too much when... you're ashamed you can't get ALL the quotes right...

Eanikran

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 18, 2011, 08:37:22 PM
You know you've been watching AVATAR too much when... you're ashamed you can't get ALL the quotes right...
Lol this nìtxan

Dalva

i dont understand, what do you guys mean by "and there's"?  ???

'Oma Tirea

Apparently someone was challenged to come up with a line from the movie (or a part of one) that begins with "and there's"... and failed :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Swoka Ikran

Someone asked that quote to me as well...I couldn't get it even with a script :(

The reason? It's actually "and there are".
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on March 20, 2011, 10:23:00 AM
Someone asked that quote to me as well...I couldn't get it even with a script :(

The reason? It's actually "and there are".
Hrh ill have to tell my friend that, good catch :D