You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on March 20, 2011, 10:23:00 AM
Someone asked that quote to me as well...I couldn't get it even with a script :(

The reason? It's actually "and there are".

Yes!! Now I don't feel ashamed anymore!!

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on March 20, 2011, 12:49:28 PM
Hrh ill have to tell my friend that, good catch :D
Irayo. :)

I discovered it yesterday while searching through the 2007 script. She also said "there are" when I listened to the scene, so it didn't change in production.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Dalva

...when you watched Inception and thought, "This must be the events on Dr. Max Patel when he's still on earth"
lol

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Dalva on April 04, 2011, 07:04:05 AM
...when you watched Inception and thought, "This must be the events on Dr. Max Patel when he's still on earth"
lol

I have no idea what his characters name was and I really don't care. He is forever Max.

Lolet

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 04, 2011, 07:41:14 AM
lol

I have no idea what his characters name was and I really don't care. He is forever Max.

That's how it is for me whenever I see Norm on Bones.  ;D

Amaya

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 04, 2011, 10:13:53 PM
lol

oh me too me too!~

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Amaya on April 04, 2011, 10:14:30 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 04, 2011, 10:13:53 PM
lol

oh me too me too!~

Same here! :) When I saw Clash of the Titans, I just went: hey, it's Jake! :D

'Itan Atxur

ToktorGrace

While doing French homework you think of answering "Im sorry" with "...txoa livu" and cannot remember the French words for it -.-
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.  - St. Augustine

I speak Na'vi with a French accent...

Human No More

When not only have you started barefooting, but you are now trying to stop wearing shoes ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Human No More on April 11, 2011, 11:16:48 PM
When not only have you started barefooting, but you are now trying to stop wearing shoes ;D

I'm confused. How can you "start" barefooting and not be "stop wearing shoes" at the same time? Aren't they the same thing?!?  ??? ???

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Dalva

'Itan Atxur

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Itan Atxur

Human No More

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 11, 2011, 11:56:06 PM
Quote from: Human No More on April 11, 2011, 11:16:48 PM

I'm confused. How can you "start" barefooting and not be "stop wearing shoes" at the same time? Aren't they the same thing?!?  ??? ???

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur
As in, at the moment I haven't worn them at all for over a week :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'Itan Atxur

Ahh! I think I gotcha, lol. I was trying for a while, but have since given up. I think I'll give it a shot again.

Technowraith

... You won $200 for reciting the script verbatim from memory, including the Na'vi to win a bet.
... You look at the willow tree out back and n ot feel proud that you crusaded dad not to chop it down, but made an agreement with mom and dad to make a tree of souls for halloween.
... You can load the dvd, and press the appropriate buttons on the remote to navigate through the disc menu to start the movie. All without turning on the tv.
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Technowraith on April 21, 2011, 12:48:49 AM
... You won $200 for reciting the script verbatim from memory, including the Na'vi to win a bet.
... You look at the willow tree out back and n ot feel proud that you crusaded dad not to chop it down, but made an agreement with mom and dad to make a tree of souls for halloween.
... You can load the dvd, and press the appropriate buttons on the remote to navigate through the disc menu to start the movie. All without turning on the tv.

Techno!! I haven't seen you in forever!

You know you've been watching Avatar too much when... you have a shrine just for Avatar.

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.